Free iOS games

Posted 10th Apr
My 3 year old is really starting to struggle with staying at home, the nice weather is helping but he misses nursery! What are the best free educational and non educational games available? I’m ok buying an app if you can recommend as well
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
It’s always worth scrolling to the bottom on the App Store to see top paid and top free games (I think it lists the top 100 in each case, might be more).
Here are some good apps for a 3 year old that are free and won’t have any adverts in them:

Playtime Island From CBeebies
Go Explore From CBeebies
Get Creative From CBeebies
Storytime From Cbeebies
Meet The Numberblocks

My children used to like playing the Lego Duplo games when they were that age, Duplo train, Duplo Food, and the Lego Juniors racing game, though I’m not sure if they are still on the App Store.

You’ve also got the Teach Your Monster app (I’ve definitely got that for free before though, not sure if it is always free) and the Dr Panda apps, Toca Kitchen Monsters.
Haircut_10010/04/2020 10:29

Here are some good apps for a 3 year old that are free and won’t have any a …Here are some good apps for a 3 year old that are free and won’t have any adverts in them:Playtime Island From CBeebiesGo Explore From CBeebiesGet Creative From CBeebiesStorytime From CbeebiesMeet The NumberblocksMy children used to like playing the Lego Duplo games when they were that age, Duplo train, Duplo Food, and the Lego Juniors racing game, though I’m not sure if they are still on the App Store.You’ve also got the Teach Your Monster app (I’ve definitely got that for free before though, not sure if it is always free) and the Dr Panda apps, Toca Kitchen Monsters.

He loves the kitchen monsters! Thanks I will download a few
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions