Groups

Free iPhone Unlock 1.1.2/1.1.3

Software unlock, jailbreak and activation in one step. Works on 1.1.2 OTB, 1.1.3 OTB and 1.1.2 upgraded to 1.1.3 via iTunes!

hackint0sh.org/for…554
    hackint0sh.org/for…747

**IMPORTANT** I'm only providing links to the information. Use it at your own risk. Always read the instructions carefully. If you are not sure, don't do it.

27 Comments

whats a iPhone:|

The best phone alive!!

HU5TLER;1574404

The best phone alive!!

Saying it is "alive" is a bit much isn't it? hehe

the best by far!

Banned

what does "OTB" mean as in "OTB iPhone"

Proximo;1574565

what does "OTB" mean as in "OTB iPhone"

OTB=Out the box. ie. no need to jailbreak the phone first.

Banned

thanks

Do you have a link to unlock my Palm Treo 750v please?

Banned

]http//ww…t=2

try this !!!

Get a life!

Just a quick comment to bump the thread, noticed there's a couple of unlocked iphones coming up in For Sale / Trade

Picked up my phone in the O2 shop, nothing signed no details taken, took it home and had it unlocked in 5 minutes.

No need to buy overpriced pre-unlocked phones or SIM card adapters anymore

Any chance of the details of how you unlocked it ? Also what version was it when you bought it ?

Thanks

aty;1581462

Any chance of the details of how you unlocked it ? Also what version was … Any chance of the details of how you unlocked it ? Also what version was it when you bought it ?Thanks

Ok the full story goes like this, walked into O2 shop, can I have a 16GB iphone please O2 shop lady? Part with £329 and take it home

Downloaded ziphone, plug it in, fire up the software select activate, unlock and jailbreak hit go.

Less than a minute phone reboots, all unlocked, jailbroken and activated.

All new stock should be on 1.1.3 bootloader 4.6 and it's a doddle...

Note I tried with ziphone version 2 which didn't seem to work, could have persevered but used version 1. something

have a look at [url]www.modmyifone.com[/url] for details lots of posts there

Really can't get over how easy it was

Banned

ziphone works, just unlocked a US OTB 1.1.2 Took 2.5 minutes.

Tillboy;1582605

Ok the full story goes like this, walked into O2 shop, can I have a 16GB … Ok the full story goes like this, walked into O2 shop, can I have a 16GB iphone please O2 shop lady? Part with £329 and take it homeDownloaded ziphone, plug it in, fire up the software select activate, unlock and jailbreak hit go.Less than a minute phone reboots, all unlocked, jailbroken and activated.All new stock should be on 1.1.3 bootloader 4.6 and it's a doddle... Note I tried with ziphone version 2 which didn't seem to work, could have persevered but used version 1. somethinghave a look at [url]www.modmyifone.com[/url] for details lots of posts thereReally can't get over how easy it was

thanks for the reply thats sounds easy enough!

Do you have a mac or did you run the windows version of the software ? If the mac are you on 10.5 ?

What week number was the phone (4th & 5th number of the serial number) or does it not matter with the ziphone software ?)

Thanks again

Banned

Both versions work Mac and windows, i have done both with a US and UK 1.1.2 and 1.1.3

Scooba;1583935

Both versions work Mac and windows, i have done both with a US and UK … Both versions work Mac and windows, i have done both with a US and UK 1.1.2 and 1.1.3

Thanks.

I just read about how to do it . But I have a mac on 10.4.11 and the guide is for 10.5 so hence i'm a bit wary about doing it.

Also does the week number matter anymore since it works with bootloader 4.6 (which I assume is the latest ) ?

Link for other people modmyifone.com/for…546

TIA

Banned

Well what im guessing is that your warry about damaging your phone, all you can do is try. If it does not work then the application will fail/or fail to open at all so in-turn not harm your phone.

I used the application on my MB Pro running leopard and it worked with no problems or errors.

Hope that helped

Cheers mate I might just upgrade my machine to 10.5 since I was going to do it sooner or later then have a go.

I''d better go out and get a 16GB I phone as well.

Banned

Cool you do that and good luck.

If all goes wrong, just put your iPhone into recovery mode, plug into iTunes and restore it then try again

Will report back when i've had a go (prob. end of next week).

Thanks for the help & support guys.

aty;1583992

Cheers mate I might just upgrade my machine to 10.5 since I was going to … Cheers mate I might just upgrade my machine to 10.5 since I was going to do it sooner or later then have a go.I''d better go out and get a 16GB I phone as well.

Definitely worth upgrading to 10.5 now.
    The big update has just come out to fix any remaining bugs from 10.5.1.
    So it is now 10.5.2.

hi, will iphone work on a 3 sim card?

Banned

no it will not work.

Scooba;1617830

no it will not work.

technically it will work but just roam onto orange ;-)

the reason it doesnt work on 3 (for the question) is that iphone is not a 3g phone.

thanks

I got an iphone yesterday and its simply great on a contract thought but i dont have the intention to unlock it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764264
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions