Groups

FREE IRON MAIDEN ALBUM DOWNLOAD* LISTEN 3 TIMES 15 tracks!

The Album SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME Best of 1980-1989 (the best years!)

This is your chance to hear the album as high quality download (in Windows Media Audio) completely free!

You can then play these tracks up to 3 times before before they expire. And if you enjoy & want to keep listening just click through to buy a standard MP3 (DRM-free) that can played, added to your iPod or other devices, as you please.

PLEASE NOTE: The album is officially released on Monday 12th May, so commercial downloads won't be delivered until that day.

Take a trip down memory lane with classic maiden, i remember when the " number of the beast" album was number one for several weeks and radio one had to play a different track every week from it, almost killed therm! enjoy, personally i think paul dianno was a better singer than brucie but bruce did a wonderful job on the beast album

ironmaiden.com/try…php

5 Comments

anyway to make these play more then 3 times? ;):whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Voted hot, when my band was giving free downloads of our music, I never seen it here on UKHD

Banned

guru_the;2080067

Voted hot, when my band was giving free downloads of our music, I never … Voted hot, when my band was giving free downloads of our music, I never seen it here on UKHD

you should have posted it yourself

I have moved this to the misc forum as we generally do not allow downloads as deals/freebies. Thanks.

Crackin' band, give 'em a listen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1318
      2. To buy Iphone 633
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband67
      4. Purchasing Fifa 18 through EA Access question11

See more discussions