FREE ITEMS - Will probably add more during the weekend....

Found 10th Apr 2009
Right, currently in the process of having a major clearout (moving house at the end of the month), and to go alongside my For Sale thread (which will start next week, rent and deposit needs paid for!) I'm giving away a few things which I got free myself, so can't really sell on.

If you see an item you want, let me know and I'll get it posted tomorrow morning. I will post the photo of available items in the next post. When I find more stuff, I'll take a new photo and ad them on.

EDIT: I'll post items 2nd class. Saving the pennies!

The only rules are:
First come - First served.
Only 1 item per person.
Rules may change haha

43 Comments

Original Poster

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/xcookx/FREE.jpg

Joseph Arthur - Even Tho (Promo CD)
[COLOR="Red"]Nerina Pallot - Fires (Promo CD) - LEER[/COLOR]
King Cresosote - Album Sampler (Promo CD)
Blue Square Premier Season Review 2007/08
[COLOR="Red"]Grand Theft Auto 3 (Promo CD) - BOROLAD[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Coca-Cola 5 Track Euro 96 (Promo CD) - BOROLAD[/COLOR]

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/xcookx/FREE2.jpg

Goals Galore Video 1991/92
Downtown - Virgin Megastore (Promo CD)
[COLOR="Red"]Disposable Camera - UNDERTHESTAIRS[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Tommy Hilfiger Zip Case x2 (Pencil case perhaps?) - LEER/GAZZA[/COLOR]

Just adding rep for a honest person.

ooooo thanx i'l be keeping my eye on this thread

Banned

could i have the LCD tv, post now incase i miss it when listed x

Why don't you Freecycle them or give them to a charity shop,you're not wasting money on packaging and stamps that way,although a nice gesture all the same.!

sassie;4886560

Damn,i wanted that but its first come first served,so i've missed out:w00t:

Original Poster

deb8z;4886565

Why don't you Freecycle them or give them to a charity shop,you're not … Why don't you Freecycle them or give them to a charity shop,you're not wasting money on packaging and stamps that way,although a nice gesture all the same.!

I've already given a couple of bags to different charity shops in town, so just thought I would see if anyone off here would like anything else! If not, they'll end up in another bag for the charity shop.

Original Poster

sassie;4886560

If I had a spare one, maybe, but the one I have will be coming with me ;-)

Banned

xcookx;4886609

If I had a spare one, maybe, but the one I have will be coming with me ;-)

we could always share, although i do have baggage :w00t:

can i have the coca cola track please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;4886616

we could always share, although i do have baggage :w00t:

I'm already gaining a cat :w00t:

Original Poster

borolad94;4886673

can i have the coca cola track please :thumbsup:

Sure, just PM me your address :thumbsup:

Banned

xcookx;4886674

I'm already gaining a cat :w00t:

im better than a cat ;-)

how much would it cost postange for the blue square priemiership DVD please?

actually ill pass on this sorry

On second thought can I have the GTA disc instead please ?

Original Poster

Reaney24;4886702

how much would it cost postange for the blue square priemiership DVD … how much would it cost postange for the blue square priemiership DVD please?actually ill pass on this sorry

Not sure, not much though. If you want it it's yours though.

borolad94;4886716

On second thought can I have the GTA disc instead please ?

I've just wrapped the CD up :w00t:

xcookx;4886803

Not sure, not much though. If you want it it's yours though.I've just … Not sure, not much though. If you want it it's yours though.I've just wrapped the CD up :w00t:

OK then, thats fine., the CD is good.

Original Poster

borolad94;4886848

OK then, thats fine., the CD is good.

Too late, you're getting the GTA CD, started wrapping that up instead. Infact, sod it, it's my thread you can have both.

no t thanks but i wuldnt use it so pass it on to somebody else thanks anyway

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887023

so you're finally moving in with your lass, are you?When's the … so you're finally moving in with your lass, are you?When's the housewarming?:)I expect my invitation soon;-)

Haha it's not big enough for a party! When we move onto somewhere bigger there might be

EDIT: Stupid question, but do you already have Hot Fuzz? That's in my pile of DVD's to sell.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887079

ok, I'll take the hint:oops: You are now on my IGNORE list:?only joking … ok, I'll take the hint:oops: You are now on my IGNORE list:?only joking of course:p

I am slowly moving closer to you mind :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887110

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: Bet you can't wait to move in tho', however … oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: Bet you can't wait to move in tho', however small it may be:thumbsup:

Yeah it'll be good :thumbsup:

And answer my quesion :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887186

Sorry I didn't see your question, but yes, I have it - are you mad? OF … Sorry I didn't see your question, but yes, I have it - are you mad? OF COURSE I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!Are you renting anyway? Is it private, or did you manage to bag a council/HA place, I've been on the list for years now.

Rent through the estate agents. Got absolutely no chance up here on the list :w00t:

And I knew you would have it, but on the off chance you didn't I was going to offer you a cracking deal on it! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887247

I was lucky with the house I'm in now, answered an ad in the gazette so I … I was lucky with the house I'm in now, answered an ad in the gazette so I didn't have to go throught the estate agents again, thank goodness. Yeh I know you'd do a good deal, thanx:)

There are quite a few available, but it's the prices of everything :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887614

tell me about it, mind my rent hasn't gone up in 3 years, £410pcm for a … tell me about it, mind my rent hasn't gone up in 3 years, £410pcm for a 3bed house and massive garden, only wish it was council:roll: I can stay for as long as I like tho' which is good, last place I rented through the estae agents had me on 6 month leases for 3 years, doesn't make you feel very settled.

That's cheap compared to what I've seen the past week or so! Will be on a 6 month lease, which is then a rolling 1 month one after that.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887784

I know, I didn't think so at the time, but the way things are now, I … I know, I didn't think so at the time, but the way things are now, I consider myself pretty lucky.They usually give you 6 month to see how you are as a tenant and then should extend it to 12 months.My landlords weren't sure what they were doing, whether they were gonna sell, move in or what, which is why I kept getting 6 month TA's.

At least we'll have somewhere for 6 months :w00t:

Will have to see what is available at the end of it.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4887957

well I have a tent, if that helps:thumbsup:

Is it fully furnished? ;-)

Original Poster

Couple more items added

Original Poster

Bumpage. If I find anything else it'll be added Sunday sometime. I'll post Borolad's tomorrow morning.

how much would you need for postage for the disposable camera please x

Original Poster

underthestairs;4891146

how much would you need for postage for the disposable camera please x

Just PM me your address and I'll send it tomorrow morning. It's been sat in the cupboard for a long time so I'm hoping it will still work!

can I have Nerina Pallot - Fires (Promo CD) or Tommy Hilfiger Zip Case x2?x

will be back later this afternoon/evening, if u could let us know then.xx

Original Poster

Leer;4893090

can I have Nerina Pallot - Fires (Promo CD) or Tommy Hilfiger Zip Case … can I have Nerina Pallot - Fires (Promo CD) or Tommy Hilfiger Zip Case x2?x

Leer;4893164

will be back later this afternoon/evening, if u could let us know then.xx

If you can PM me in the next 10 minutes I'll send them today, if not I'll get them sent out next week :thumbsup:

Banned

Can i get one of the Timmy Hilfiger cases please.

Cheers

Original Poster

king1gazza;4893755

Can i get one of the Timmy Hilfiger cases please.Cheers

I'll have a look but I think I might actually have more than 2. Got given a few of them (can't remember where!) a few years ago. Just PM me your details and I'll get 1 sent next week,

xcookx;4893667

If you can PM me in the next 10 minutes I'll send them today, if not I'll … If you can PM me in the next 10 minutes I'll send them today, if not I'll get them sent out next week :thumbsup:

pm-ed, cheers hun.x

Original Poster

king1gazza;4893755

Can i get one of the Timmy Hilfiger cases please.Cheers

Leer;4894676

pm-ed, cheers hun.x

Both parcels are ready to send I'll let you know when I've had a chance to get to the post office.

xcookx;4906513

Both parcels are ready to send I'll let you know when I've had a chance … Both parcels are ready to send I'll let you know when I've had a chance to get to the post office.

aw ur a star!!x

Thank you, received mine today!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions