Groups

Free - Just Collect - M&S Think Pink Gin - Dover in Kent

50cl bottle of Pink Gin with natural cranberry flavour,suitable for vegetarians 37.5% from Marks & Spencer.
    Received this as a gift but my partner don't drink gin,and I am not drinking at moment and not sure if I would drink it either anyway,asked others,not their thing .
    It's going go waste,down sink,shame cos it was probably about £10 a bottle,bottle be recycled if noone comes to collect it - is free,if you felt uncomfortable about taking it for free,a small donation would be accepted!

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo304/darrenkelly/gin.jpg

Where's collection from hun?

Original Poster

mbgringo;5038130

Where's collection from hun?

Dover ,I put it in title too.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5038142

Dover ,I put it in title too.

Why did I think Wales?? :oops::o

These antibiotics are playing havoc with me . . . . . :lol:

Original Poster

mbgringo;5038161

Why did I think Wales?? :oops::oThese antibiotics are playing havoc with … Why did I think Wales?? :oops::oThese antibiotics are playing havoc with me . . . . . :lol:

Far from it...lol

its the name made you think of Wales - my little ones Cerys too-its Welsh ! Subliminal thinking !

hi mum2conner&cerys

i'm from dover as well but dont drink gin so no use thanks

but hi anyway

lucerysmum;5038724

its the name made you think of Wales - my little ones Cerys too-its Welsh … its the name made you think of Wales - my little ones Cerys too-its Welsh ! Subliminal thinking !

That makes sense! :lol: I'm not cracking up just quite yet

Original Poster

lucerysmum;5038724

its the name made you think of Wales - my little ones Cerys too-its Welsh … its the name made you think of Wales - my little ones Cerys too-its Welsh ! Subliminal thinking !

Yeh it is Welsh,nice name,not many about.

Original Poster

the sedge;5038793

hi mum2conner&cerys i'm from dover as well but dont drink gin so no use … hi mum2conner&cerys i'm from dover as well but dont drink gin so no use thanks but hi anyway

Well if you know anyone,let me know,seems shame to waste.

Banned

I like gin, but too fr away lol

Original Poster

1st Bump...

Could you not take it back to M&S. Say you lost the receipt and as it's all sealed they'd give you a credit note wouldn't they??

Original Poster

melmorc;5041068

Could you not take it back to M&S. Say you lost the receipt and as it's … Could you not take it back to M&S. Say you lost the receipt and as it's all sealed they'd give you a credit note wouldn't they??

It's sealed,I've had an item like alcohol before that we didn't want and tried to take back here and they wouldn't give me a gift voucher or exchange,as they don't take back food/drink items,so I know not worth me carrying down.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5041186

It's sealed,I've had an item like alcohol before that we didn't want and … It's sealed,I've had an item like alcohol before that we didn't want and tried to take back here and they wouldn't give me a gift voucher or exchange,as they don't take back food/drink items,so I know not worth me carrying down.

can you save it 'til Christmas and give it to someone-or how about for the teacher at the school at the end of the year instead of chocs?

Re. Cerys - yea - except i didn't realise no one would be able to spell it when we chose it !

This is rediculous, fish 'n' chips for a quid sets HUKD ablaze yet someone can't even give away free alcohol!!!

If only I didn't live 240 miles away.M2C&C

Nice gesture too, have some rep.

Moved to correct forum

Original Poster

lucerysmum;5041872

can you save it 'til Christmas and give it to someone-or how about for … can you save it 'til Christmas and give it to someone-or how about for the teacher at the school at the end of the year instead of chocs?Re. Cerys - yea - except i didn't realise no one would be able to spell it when we chose it !

I'll give it in to school if tombola.

Not everyone pronounces it right either,she often called Cerise and other things.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5045077

I'll give it in to school if tombola.Not everyone pronounces it right … I'll give it in to school if tombola.Not everyone pronounces it right either,she often called Cerise and other things.

oh-snap - at last someone else - i thought it was really easy to say - but no ! My grandparents are Welsh and they kind of say 'Cerith' so i suppose thats the right way - but she is going to grow up answering to anything that sounds similar to her name. My little boy is Lucas and he has that promounced Luck-as half the time - and people spell it with a K instead of a c - i even tried to choose short easy names - they will hate me when they are older !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66

See more discussions