Free Kellogs Sugar Free Granola via cashback on Kellogs Site!

Posted 2nd Sep
Free Kellogs Sugar Free Granola. Buy item then upload receipt to: wkktrymefree.com/
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full of sugar but not have any refined sugar added. Granola is typically high on the GI index and will cause a rapid spike in glucose levels.
26 Comments
Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full of sugar but not have any refined sugar added. Granola is typically high on the GI index and will cause a rapid spike in glucose levels.
Appears you have to buy and then request cashback. Only concern would be whether the site can be trusted.
You have to buy this first, keep the receipt and then upload said receipt!! Should state this.
From MSE:

Open to UK mainland, NI & ROI residents, aged 18 or over, excluding Channel Islands, employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
WKK Kellogg ‘Try Me Free’ (purchase necessary) offer is valid on promotional packs from 28/08/19 – 08/10/19 and all claims must be received by 15/11/19.
Qualifying promotional boxes are as follows;
W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Simply 570g
W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Coconut, Cashew & Almond 570g
W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Coco & Hazelnut 550g
W.K. Kellogg No Added Sugar Granola, Raspberry, Apple & Carrot 500g
Qualifying boxes are subject to availability and will feature a promotional sticker.
To qualify, purchase a promotional product and claim your money back by visiting WKKTryMeFree.com. You will need to supply the following details;
Enter your full name and email address
Upload a photograph of your entire receipt showing the purchase of the promotional product with date and time of purchase and receipt code clearly showing
For refund provide bank details (sort code and account number)
Kellogg’s and the associated promotional Partners are committed to keeping you safe online. Any information that you provide is held with the utmost care and security. Your details will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the promotion only, unless otherwise opted in.
No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected.
Only one claim, per person per bank account; consumers may only claim a refund for a single product from the four products listed, not one for each. Receipts may only be used once. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘bank account’ is classified as a unique name, sort code and account number
Each valid claim will receive a refund via BACS transfer for the amount shown on the till receipt to a maximum of £3.99/€4.48. The amount will be made payable to the name stated on the claim. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. BACS payment will be administered by Mad About Handling (UK) and Promotions Interactive (ROI)
By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners: Umbrella Risk Management Ltd, Mad About Handling and Promotions Interactive for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 or equivalent legislation in Ireland.
Personal details including bank details will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling the campaign and will be held on file until 15th May 2020. If you would like details removed prior to this date, please contact help@WKKTryMeFree.com
Click kelloggs.co.uk/en_…tml for the Promoter’s Privacy Policy. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promotion from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK or in Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Your rights to claim a refund for a faulty product under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and equivalent legislation in Ireland remain unaffected and this “Try Me Free” is in addition to those legal rights.
coldpop02/09/2019 11:14

Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full …Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full of sugar but not have any refined sugar added. Granola is typically high on the GI index and will cause a rapid spike in glucose levels.

Hate it when company's do this.The number of times my sugars have spiked cause the company decide to print "no added sugar" in the teenies print imaginable. Not fun when you're a diabetic 😬
Thank you DEALS4EVA
DavidAdam9302/09/2019 11:13

You have to buy this first, keep the receipt and then upload said …You have to buy this first, keep the receipt and then upload said receipt!! Should state this.

The link does
38381688-yOhi9.jpg
38381689-sa3PB.jpg
MEGAONE02/09/2019 11:30

Hate it when company's do this.The number of times my sugars have spiked …Hate it when company's do this.The number of times my sugars have spiked cause the company decide to print "no added sugar" in the teenies print imaginable. Not fun when you're a diabetic 😬

Don’t look at the ingredients, look at the total g of carbs per portion. Not the total sugars, because the carbs will elevate blood glucose too. Then adjust insulin accordingly. There are so many products labelled as sugar free, that are allowed to be sold under stupid technicalities. My mother buys sugar free lemon drops that have 98g of carbs per 100g of product. So, basically, are pure sugar!
coldpop02/09/2019 11:14

Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full …Not sugar free at all. No added sugar, which legally means, it can be full of sugar but not have any refined sugar added. Granola is typically high on the GI index and will cause a rapid spike in glucose levels.

I speak to so many people who make this same assumption. It's a bit strange really. It's like the "Gullon" range of biscuits. They do "Sugar-Free" AND "No Added Sugar" variants and a couple of diabetics I know thought they were the same thing!! Doh.
Phsycronix02/09/2019 12:34

I speak to so many people who make this same assumption. It's a bit …I speak to so many people who make this same assumption. It's a bit strange really. It's like the "Gullon" range of biscuits. They do "Sugar-Free" AND "No Added Sugar" variants and a couple of diabetics I know thought they were the same thing!! Doh.

There are very few foods that will have zero impact on glucose levels. The key to healthy eating, is to find those foods that are naturally created and have a low impact, and low GI index. That range of biscuits that you refer to is a particular irritant to me, I can’t understand how it’s legally allowed to be labelled in such a way. Those who have limited nutritional knowledge will be fooled by the blatant lies on the packaging.
Heat. Tryed the chocolate flavour last month and was pretty good. Filling too
coldpop02/09/2019 12:38

There are very few foods that will have zero impact on glucose levels. The …There are very few foods that will have zero impact on glucose levels. The key to healthy eating, is to find those foods that are naturally created and have a low impact, and low GI index. That range of biscuits that you refer to is a particular irritant to me, I can’t understand how it’s legally allowed to be labelled in such a way. Those who have limited nutritional knowledge will be fooled by the blatant lies on the packaging.

I will admit to really liking their "Sugar-Free" digestives though. I probably scoff way too many though!
Phsycronix02/09/2019 12:40

I will admit to really liking their "Sugar-Free" digestives though. I …I will admit to really liking their "Sugar-Free" digestives though. I probably scoff way too many though!

I don’t eat stuff like that, but if you like taste, fair enough, as for anything health related, they won’t differ from McVities.
do you technically need to actually buy the box with a sticker on - doesnt look like they need the proof?
Is it only this flavoirc
coldpop02/09/2019 11:44

Don’t look at the ingredients, look at the total g of carbs per portion. N …Don’t look at the ingredients, look at the total g of carbs per portion. Not the total sugars, because the carbs will elevate blood glucose too. Then adjust insulin accordingly. There are so many products labelled as sugar free, that are allowed to be sold under stupid technicalities. My mother buys sugar free lemon drops that have 98g of carbs per 100g of product. So, basically, are pure sugar!

Yeah, do all that when I've time. Hard when I've the kids with me, or after work, when all u want is ur bed. Makes taking every pack, box from shelf to read carbs etc a bit of a nightmare. lol
MEGAONE02/09/2019 13:55

Yeah, do all that when I've time. Hard when I've the kids with me, or …Yeah, do all that when I've time. Hard when I've the kids with me, or after work, when all u want is ur bed. Makes taking every pack, box from shelf to read carbs etc a bit of a nightmare. lol

I’ve been doing it for so many years, I can look at a meal and know how much insulin to take. Most of my food isn’t in packets, so I’ve had to learn.
shazam100002/09/2019 13:29

do you technically need to actually buy the box with a sticker on - doesnt …do you technically need to actually buy the box with a sticker on - doesnt look like they need the proof?

No
shazam100002/09/2019 13:29

do you technically need to actually buy the box with a sticker on - doesnt …do you technically need to actually buy the box with a sticker on - doesnt look like they need the proof?

zeridian02/09/2019 13:57

No

they do sometimes with these promos like the ice cream last month
Ta OP no idea why this has been moved to MISC
Wongy11002/09/2019 15:30

they do sometimes with these promos like the ice cream last monthTa OP …they do sometimes with these promos like the ice cream last monthTa OP no idea why this has been moved to MISC

Yes because I posted it in Freebies because that is exactly what it is. Two times it has been kicked inti discussion by HUKD moderators. Absolutely Bizarre. Quite possibly because Pepper and HUKD does not make money from linking to it. However people submitting deals do not get paid by Pepper and HUKD.
Kellogs give you a 50p off printable voucher off Kellogs No added sugar Granola when your claim is verified
Submit receipts before 15th November
End of valid period for purchase was yesterday 8th October.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions