Free kids goody bags Daily Mail

7 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
Just got an email from Robell Media Promotions about the above (remember they did them last year aswell ) but you need a 3 didgit code to get the price down from £25. The code was in the paper either Daily Mail or Mail on Sunday but I dont know what day does anyone have it. Did search on here to see if it been submitted on here but couldnt find anything. Reps to anyone that can help Mojo

7 Comments

these bags will never contain anythignt ot the value of the rrp but for the price last year was ok

think it was £3 odd for postage

Original Poster

ilovepink;6771663

these bags will never contain anythignt ot the value of the rrp but for … these bags will never contain anythignt ot the value of the rrp but for the price last year was okthink it was £3 odd for postage

Yes I know, this year its £4.45 postage. Got some ok bits in them last year but wouldnt pay £25 for them

be warned i paid and never received and sent dozen emails none ever replied to

most stuff in the bags i got went in the bin

What were in the bags last year?

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6772040

What were in the bags last year?

MIne came in scobby do plastic bags (like swimming bags ) 3 or 4 hot wheels cars lazy town books and a couple of other books bubbles disney pen Mr Men poster and some other stuff as i said ok for postage price but wouldnt pay full price for them

I will check the newspaper later, but I dont remember a code. Said you had to collect (3?) some tokens from the mail on sunday and send them off

Dont remember anything about being able to do it online (if you can I will be able to get a girl and boy one like I did last time)

I ordered last time, was ok for postage. I was one of the last people to receive them, but did turn up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226655
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3475
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620

See more discussions