free killer instinct codes for xbox one being sent now

Found 23rd Nov 2013
Had an email about this a few week ago and sure enough i've just received the code this morning, worth checking your emails too
Community Updates
18 Comments
I wasn't one of the lucky ones despite buying a ton of stuff on the marketplace.

Dat value.
What was the eligibility for this? Been on Xbox live for 8 years and yet to receive anything
Whyte901

What was the eligibility for this? Been on Xbox live for 8 years and yet … What was the eligibility for this? Been on Xbox live for 8 years and yet to receive anything

Not sure, I've had my account just over 5 years
Is this mentioned on a site somewhere? What does the code give you above the free download?
dsample

Is this mentioned on a site somewhere? What does the code give you above … Is this mentioned on a site somewhere? What does the code give you above the free download?

if you Google free killer instinct game there's something on eurogamer, can't paste links on phone. Not sure what version of the game it is, I know it's where you have to buy separate characters so I won't know until I redeem my code
Edited by: "capend" 23rd Nov 2013
if you go onto the games section on the dashboard you can download it for free anyway. without any codes.
Whyte901

What was the eligibility for this? Been on Xbox live for 8 years and yet … What was the eligibility for this? Been on Xbox live for 8 years and yet to receive anything

I think Achievements/Gamerscore had something to do with it, mine is quite high and I got the Killer Instinct code. Don't have an Xbox One though!
Edited by: "mintcake" 23rd Nov 2013
fonzie2107

if you go onto the games section on the dashboard you can download it for … if you go onto the games section on the dashboard you can download it for free anyway. without any codes.

That's the game with just one character unlocked then you have to buy the rest. The code they're sending out is for the full game with all characters.
Edited by: "mintcake" 23rd Nov 2013
mintcake

I think Achievements/Gamerscore had something to do with it, mine is … I think Achievements/Gamerscore had something to do with it, mine is quite high and I got the Killer Instinct code. Don't have an Xbox One though!

What's your gamerscore? Mine is 31k
Edited by: "Whyte901" 23rd Nov 2013
the free version is one character the code unlocks all
I got the code yesterday, my GS is over 100k n been on live for 6 years.
Whyte901

What's your gamerscore? Mine is 31k

Didn't think gamerscore would be a reason but could be, I mean we've grown men playing Hannah Montana just for the achievements!
What is the the actual value of that code?

People who have over 300k were given free X1s.

tragicshaun

What is the the actual value of that code?

It says under the code; "This free gift is valid only for the authorised account holder of the gamertag this email is addressed to." so I don't think it is worth anything, but it does save you about 15 quid.
Edited by: "lucaspl" 23rd Nov 2013
Had an talk with Microsoft today and sent me an email with a download link

store.xbox.com/en-…830

Im not home so can't confirm what this link will give you access to
This game is free if you have purchase a new XBox One, here is the link to click on to get your free game Killer Instinct.

I also wanted to let you know about the FREE full Xbox 360 games you are entitled to:

Spartacus Legends | Ascend: Hand of Kul | Happy Wars | Dorito's Crash Course | Harms Way | Games with Gold (2 Free Games a month!)

You are also entitled to the first episode of Telltale Games award winning: The Walking Dead

Do you have a Kinect? If you do, I am sure you'll enjoy our Kinect Fun Labs application filled with fun, free games, including:

Battle Stuff | Air Band | Avatar Kinect | Mars Rover Landing

Did you purchase an Xbox One? If so, did you know that Killer Instinct is free to play?
You only get one character to play as with that link, it's not the full game. You either have to pay or be one of the lucky few to recieve a code to unlock the other characters.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants