Expired

Free king of Shaves Razor - 3000 to be given away in prize draw

Banned 30 replies
Found 31st May 2008Made hot 1st Jun 2008
Might aswell fill in your details, only takes 30 secs.
shave.com/raz…stm

30 Comments

Thanks for this, had a try, never know your luck!!!!!!!! Heat added.

Also had a go, cheers!

Banned

Isnt this more of a competition than a freebie? Please post in the correct forum in future

given it a try thanks, hve some H&R.

Mascherano;2218920

Looks dodgy

Er.... why? :whistling:

Thanks OP :thumbsup:

thanks, fingers crossed!

its not free tho is it? its a prize draw so we have to win it, hope some of us here at hotukdeals do get some good luck all

Worth a shot, thanks

thanks

cheers mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Mascherano;2218920

Isnt this more of a competition than a freebie? Please post in the … Isnt this more of a competition than a freebie? Please post in the correct forum in future

Instead of just trying to find ways of criticizing, lets see a few deals from you .
First you say it "Looks dodgy" then edit it to something else realizing how silly you sounded:roll:
But you are correct, it should be in the Competition forum

Looks fine to me. I also tried to get their free sample by filling in their short survey but be warned about that cos the coupons you get were out of date yesterday! I have emailed asking for replacements so you never know! LOL
Thanks OP.

Entered. Cheers OP.

Banned

Cold, post in the right forum

Worth a shot...cheers - heated

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks OP H&R added[/COLOR]

Hot, should ideally be under the competition, as its not first come first served basis, more of random draw pick. 3000 seem like a good number tho.

"9: 3000 winners will be drawn at random from all entrants after the closing date and will receive a free King of Shaves Hybrid Synergy Razor handle."

What about the blades?!

Mascherano;2218920

Isnt this more of a competition than a freebie? Please post in the … Isnt this more of a competition than a freebie? Please post in the correct forum in future

There is also a money off coupon to be downloaded as well.

Oooh well spotted midjet! LOL Surely they wouldnt just send the handle!!

latebloke,
I mentioned the coupon....you get a £1 off something for men and the same for the womens range but theyre out of date! Will post here if they answer my begging email. ;o)

Set up a brand new email addy for this..........let's see what spam it attracts ;-)

Thanks for posting

Thanx

Cheers i'll give it a go :thumbsup:

moved to comp

Original Poster Banned

thanks edi

Chuckles1066;2221282

Set up a brand new email addy for this..........let's see what spam it … Set up a brand new email addy for this..........let's see what spam it attracts ;-)

Entered Thanks. Why the same Avatar as me Chuckles ?????????

cherrs ive added heat:thumbsup:

Thanks for entering your details. You are now in with a chance of winning a new King of Shaves Hybrid Synergy System Razor in our free prize draw!

Worth a try! Thanks

thanks, entered and added heat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions