Expired

Free large Papa Johns pizza voucher - valid today only

Found 7th JulEdited by:"karlie88"
We have 3 in total following the England game.

One code per HUKD member
Must have posted 20+ deals
Code expires today
Free delivery included or can be collected

Reply to this thread if interested. Code will be PMd.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Once again you honour is with your generosity.
Yes pls, ordered last night n all.
Yes please
Lovely gesture once again @karlie88 ! I'm all sorted this time, just commenting as I think it's great of you to give these out for free!

(if you do end up with a spare code that nobody else wants to use, PM me and I might use it myself).
Edited by: "jamie015" 7th Jul
Does nobody ever read the must have posted 30 deals bit? One between them in 15 years!
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

Does nobody ever read the must have posted 30 deals bit? One between them …Does nobody ever read the must have posted 30 deals bit? One between them in 15 years!

Yeah, I looked through both profiles and barely any comments or deals. No meaningful contributions!
jamie0156 m ago

Yeah, I looked through both profiles and barely any comments or deals. No …Yeah, I looked through both profiles and barely any comments or deals. No meaningful contributions!

Karlie is a wonderful contributor with deals comments and giveaways. We're lucky to have her. I hope some worthwhile people get these codes
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

Karlie is a wonderful contributor with deals comments and giveaways. We're …Karlie is a wonderful contributor with deals comments and giveaways. We're lucky to have her. I hope some worthwhile people get these codes

Yes, absolutely agree . She gave me a code last time, and wanted nothing in return when I offered!
Lowered to 20+ deals. If no-one claims in the next 30 mins then I'll order for a neighbour.
karlie881 h, 16 m ago

Lowered to 20+ deals. If no-one claims in the next 30 mins then I'll order …Lowered to 20+ deals. If no-one claims in the next 30 mins then I'll order for a neighbour.

Me: *Desperately looks for 1 more deal to post*
@karlie88 if you still have the code, I meet the 20 deals criteria now and am able to use it. If not, that's fine too, but it's expiring soon so I don't want to see it go to waste!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants