Found 11th Jul
HUKDer to have posted 30+ deals
Will PM during half-time
Free delivery or can collect
First to reply to this thread gets it.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I'm set already but very good of you Karlie.
I'd like if still available please
Please consider me if you get another spare! I've got 24 deals but quite a few discussions that were basically deals anyway, plus over 2k comments and a diamond badge!

Of course, whether I get it or not, it is great to see you giving these away once again and you are great to do it for nothing in return as usual!
Edited by: "jamie015" 11th Jul
Code PMd to @ndksamb
Thank you very much
Generous as ever, karlie. Are you a shareholder at papa John's ?
psychobitchfromhell26 m ago

Generous as ever, karlie. Are you a shareholder at papa John's ?

It's from the Virgin Red offer every time England play.
jamie01518 h, 42 m ago

Please consider me if you get another spare! I've got 24 deals but quite a …Please consider me if you get another spare! I've got 24 deals but quite a few discussions that were basically deals anyway, plus over 2k comments and a diamond badge!Of course, whether I get it or not, it is great to see you giving these away once again and you are great to do it for nothing in return as usual!

With all the Wuntu codes you usually have I'm surprised you have time for this too

I'm hardly on HUKD these days,how did you end up on the dark side karlie
Domthedonkey2 h, 10 m ago

With all the Wuntu codes you usually have I'm surprised you have time for …With all the Wuntu codes you usually have I'm surprised you have time for this too I'm hardly on HUKD these days,how did you end up on the dark side karlie

I always have time for free pizza!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants