Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Lawyers Please

Basically, I go to this poor school where everyone are tards. I just finished my GCSE and they said i failed and they believed me. all my friends called me tards and i sat home slitting my wrists.

a few weeks later, i found out that they got my results mixed up with some ohter tard. i was meant to pass and i was meant to do a levels now. but coz of their mistake, i am sitting gcse again.

they have ruined a year of my school life and my rep has gone down in my school.

i want to know where i can find some free lawyers so i can walk into school one day and murk the teachers.

thanks xxx

PoormanO

10 Comments

Try at Citizens Advice Bureaux. They'd be able to tell you where you can complain to and if you can get legal aid should you wish to take it further.

This some sort of wind up?

Original Poster

No this is serious. i need to find a free lawyer so i can sue my school

Banned

by your posts i would say stay on the extra year, you need it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dont blame me its not my fault my school is terrible. all i want is a free lawyr i cannt even afford to buy one

Banned

maybe try attending it:thumbsup:

I agree citizen advice is you best bet -

sassie

by your posts i would say stay on the extra year, you need it:thumbsup:

:giggle:

In all honesty,isn't this something your parents should deal with?

I also believe that the correct terminology is 'learning difficulties' rather than 'tards!!:whistling:

Original Poster

i sometimes dont hv enuf money to pay for transprt so i go like 3 days a week wich is stil ok.

Banned

well it took me mind off the beko saga for five, so thanks for that, now off to pick the darling up from school, good luck:thumbsup:

P.s Maybe a rethink on your username, sort of gave it away before you started;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender11
      2. www.disneycharms.co22
      3. Speccing a gaming pc11
      4. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67

See more discussions