Free legal advice to all RAC members

Posted 21st Sep
Got an email this evening and thought it's account specific, but it is not as you can read in their website. I found it worth to share with the community. Check it out folks

All RAC members are entitled to free advice and support through our 24/7 Legal Helpline with access to our team of qualified Legal Advisors offering advice across a wide range of personal law matters.

We will provide you with advice on any private legal matter such as:

Wills
  • What a Will is and how it protects you, your loved ones and your assets
  • Requirements of a valid Will
  • Duties of an executor when applying for probate and administering an estate
  • Issues arising when a person dies intestate (without a Will)
Employment
  • Claims for being unfairly selected for redundancy
  • Claims against employers for being forced out of your employment
  • Claims for being treated less favourably due to your race, sex, disability, etc
Family
  • Disputes over child residency and contact
  • Disputes between non-married couples regarding interests in a property
  • Disputes over finances in divorce
  • Prenuptial arrangements
Property
  • Purchasing and selling property
  • Boundary disputes regarding shared fences
  • Disputes with your landlord over your tenancy agreement
Motor
  • Traffic offences such as speeding and mobile phone offences
  • What to do about penalty points
  • Consumer disputes, including vehicle purchase, repairs and servicing concerns
    RAC Motoring Services is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities.
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Not an RAC member, information is useful who are
"You didn't fix my car within an hour, I'm gonna sue you"
My trade union give free legal advice, which I got an email for provided by a separate company so might be same for others. I bet it's the same company it seems they are partnered with many firms. Anyway they never pick up and the one time they did, they had no one available. Had to chase around citizens advice who use a drop in service when it's not. You have to que up 1hr:30mins before they open and then you still might not get seen which I didnt. Missed work qued up early only to be told they have to many people to see. Then I went law club which operates in a similar way but got seen. Far from drop in service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants