Expired

FREE LEGO with the Daily Mail (65p) is back!

Found 9th Feb 2016
Free Lego toys with the Daily Mail is back for 2016! Should be able to collect toys using vouchers printed inside the newspaper from WhSmiths or ToysRUs as well as potentially other retailers tbc nearer the time. Promotion to run from 21st-29th May 2016 (Make sure to mark it on the calendar!!!) Dates, retailers and toys in the promotion are still tbc, more info to be posted here when available.

Star Wars Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle 30279
City Mini dumper 30348
Super Heroes The Batmobile 30446
Nexo Knights cycle 30371
Star Wars Poe's X-wing 30278
Friends Cupcake stall 30396
City Sports car 30349
Super Heroes Cosmic boy 30604
Ninjas Skybound plane 30421

21 Comments

Thanks for the very early heads up..

Cosmic looks wicked

This list is a just a rumor, and thought to be incorrect.

brickfanatics.co.uk/pot…st/

"Update: Spoken to our source who has been correct on every promotion since 2012 and they said the following “Yep no promotion has been confirmed nor have sets and it certainly won’t include Cosmic Boy. Pure rumour nothing more, all you have to do is get list of this years polybags make up a list and you could get some right”

Great...the love/hate relationship I have in collecting these is back on - love the free Lego, hate the paper and having to drive out of my way to get these. Incidentally, I think Cosmic Boy will come with the next Blu-ray Lego Batman movie.

Seems like a poor trade - the prospect of a life time of anger, fear, confusion and hating for a few grams of plastic toy.

Excellent, a completely made up deal, gets people voting hot!

Lego and free toilet paper, I love these!

Complimenting the mental age of Daily Mail readers.

Donate paper to local high school art department , just make them promise not to let kids read the rag!

LoR1977

Donate paper to local high school art department , just make them promise … Donate paper to local high school art department , just make them promise not to let kids read the rag!

I would not fear it's far more likely liberal progressives will have Indoctrinated kids minds.

Stand by for the chavs wanting like 6 copies per day

supermod

RizB

Great...the love/hate relationship I have in collecting these is back on … Great...the love/hate relationship I have in collecting these is back on - love the free Lego, hate the paper and having to drive out of my way to get these. Incidentally, I think Cosmic Boy will come with the next Blu-ray Lego Batman movie.

Moved to misc as nothing has been officially confirmed as yet, thanks all

sigma

Moved to misc as nothing has been officially confirmed as yet, thanks all … Moved to misc as nothing has been officially confirmed as yet, thanks all

So next time we have a "possible club card double points" confirmed by the lady next door who's husbands mate works in the checkouts at Tesco will that get moved to Misc ?

I shall ask my mum to collect it, thanks

Is there a way to send off for the free Lego so I don't have to go to a specific shop?

sethbrundle

Is there a way to send off for the free Lego so I don't have to go to a … Is there a way to send off for the free Lego so I don't have to go to a specific shop?

No

Nothing in todays Daily Mail

I asked in whsmiths and was told it was last week...

This post was wrong - it was last weekend and only for the weekend.

Original Poster

This post was wrong - it was last weekend and only for the weekend.

Apologies for the slightly incorrect date. Description stated dates were tbc. Sorry to anyone that missed it. Didn't update description as I didn't think it would be seen due to deal being removed, and some commenters may say I changed just to make out my deal was correct all along. Apologies again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions