EXPIRED

Free Limited Edition 2010 Babycham 2010 Glasses

Babycham are giving away 2,500 2010 glasses. Simply fill in the form on their web site for your chance to get a pair of these celebratory glasses.

16 Comments

not exactly a freebie. when theres some sort of chances involved. i never get a thing ^^

heat rep added

competition, not freebie but entered thanks.

Original Poster

Sorry to above ^^^^ can this be moved to comps please

Original Poster

dingddd;8314815

not exactly a freebie. when theres some sort of chances involved. i never … not exactly a freebie. when theres some sort of chances involved. i never get a thing ^^heat rep added

I get everything I enter,

pinkmelonsmr2;8314874

You won't if you advertise it here and allow thousands more to enter a competition they didn't know existed

pinkmelonsmr2;8314874

and the rest eh hon - :thumbsup:

nice reminder - this has been on for months but finishes end of month
hotukdeals.com/ite…d-e
have you got your 1kg lindt bunny - im waiting for mine:thumbsup:

storysacks;8314907

You won't if you advertise it here and allow thousands more to enter a … You won't if you advertise it here and allow thousands more to enter a competition they didn't know existed

i like sharing - but i will admit i dont post all good freebies or comps - dont come on so often so dont post as many - still hope people have enjoyed them though

pinkmelonsmr2;8314874

Damn you, I have only won 1 so far since being here :oops:

I remember drinking Babycham when I was a kid :-D

Original Poster

holly100;8315052

and the rest eh hon - :thumbsup:nice reminder - this has been on for … and the rest eh hon - :thumbsup:nice reminder - this has been on for months but finishes end of monthhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/528458/once-free-prize-draw-2500-limited-ehave you got your 1kg lindt bunny - im waiting for mine:thumbsup:

No not yet, i'm waiting too huni :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Rubix78;8315299

Damn you, I have only won 1 so far since being here :oops:I remember … Damn you, I have only won 1 so far since being here :oops:I remember drinking Babycham when I was a kid :-D

I've had loads of rimmel make up, cash, handbag. Not my fault they pick me :whistling:

Original Poster

storysacks;8314907

You won't if you advertise it here and allow thousands more to enter a … You won't if you advertise it here and allow thousands more to enter a competition they didn't know existed

ooo stop being a party pooper, i like to share ok?
Here is a gift from me to you :gift: :gift:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I'm obsessed with glassware and these would be marvelous in my collection.
Pity there's no tiki mug competitions about.

Oh, and heat added.

Thanks

Entered, thanks!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mil track and trace11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
    4. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions