Groups
    EXPIRED

Free line rental mobile phones

I want HTC desire, I am wonderin how the 'cheap contracts' works out for people.

I have found a HTC desire

T-Mobile £30 inc. Internet
    600 cross-network mins + 500 texts + Unlimited data 18 months
    £ 30.00 a month
    4 Months FREE by redemption
    Effective Cost £23.33 a month

Direct link
    buymobilephones.net/mob…dgm

When i clic for more info it says
    Get 4 Months Free Line Rental with this Deal.

This can be redeemed as Cash Back to your Bank Account.

12 month contracts are redeemed in 4 equal stages after bill 5, 7, 9 and 12. 18 month contracts are redeemed in 5 equal stages after bill 4, 8, 12, 15, and 18, 24/36 month contracts are redeemed in 6 equal stages after bill 5, 10, 14, 18, 21 and 24 Full claim details are listed in our terms and conditions.

Do you have eny experience with comapnies offering discounted contract mobile phones?
    How does it work?
    Do they pay out the money with no problem or do they 'forget'?
    If the mobile breakes where do I go T monile store/ customer service or do I have to send the mobile to buymobilephones.net ?

1 Comment

You have to send in the bills for certain months, they have to be sent in on time and by registered post. If they get lost or you miss one, you don't get the cashback.
    As long as the cashback company keeps trading and you send the bills in, they can work.

You might be better taking a look at the mobiles section of MSE (forums.moneysavingexpert.com/for…=14).

Also bear in mind these offers have nothing to do with the network the phones on, if the cashback doesn't get paid going to them will get you no where. Its an offer between you and the dealer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35192
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2443
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445

See more discussions