Groups

Free LIVE Footy on SKYBET!!!!!!!!

Hey guys dont know if this has been posted before but here this is what I found.. .........recently skybet has been playing LIVE football games streamed down to you through a video link; but you have to be logged on with your skybet account.

Not sky HD in your living room but not bad for times when you aint in there in front of the LCD! lol

Dont shoot the messenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know this is HOT!!!

5 Comments

cbryanp;3694257

you can watch any premiership match you want on]Football Streaming … you can watch any premiership match you want on]Football Streaming Infoor]Live Footy

They're illegal though

Skybet isn't

RedIron;3694266

They're illegal thoughSkybet isn't

fair enough...each to their own. Cant afford to travel to watch the games every weekend or afford to pay sky tv ridiculous amounts of money so its my only option really.

good post H&R added :thumbsup:

cbryanp;3694305

fair enough...each to their own. Cant afford to travel to watch the games … fair enough...each to their own. Cant afford to travel to watch the games every weekend or afford to pay sky tv ridiculous amounts of money so its my only option really.

I'm the same it wasn't a dig it's just that it's not everyones cup of tea. I use a variety of methods personally, I try to go to the match when I can but that's easier said than done having a little'un. I'm hoping to get a season ticket next season though as she'll be older then.

I don't pay for Sky Sports but occasionally Setanta when there is a good schedule on, I pay for Setanta broadband though rather than having it on the TV which is £8 per month.

When it's a rubbish schedule or on Sky Sports I will watch a stream, when there's plenty of streams available I use;

myp2p.eu/

When there are no streams or no decent ones I use this other website which charges £5 per month for unlimited football. That's a really good stream and very reliable.

When there's no stream available I listen to it on the radio (BBC Radio London) either online or on the wireless depending which it's being transmitted on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions