Groups

FREE Loft & Wall insulation

I saw this advertised about 2 months ago, i have now had it fitted and it was all free.
    You do need to be on a quailfiying benefit, Most are listed for you to check first.but the company will tell you once you complete the online appication form.

its to do with the british gas promotion about making your house warmer, therefore reducing heating bills, My house is warmer.
    Remember, your house needs a cavity for them to do the walls.

worth a try
    surveyukltd.co.uk/hom…tml

4 Comments

oh dear im not on any benefits

Most councils have grants available for this kind of work. We went through our council's website & got directed to another website where we had to answer some questions & then got told which companies that did the work were closest to us. We rang one of them, they did the loft & walls, we filled in a form & paid them the amount minus the grant & left them to recover the grant from the council. Nice & easy!

so how much is the cost altogether then/

I'm not on any benefits but the co that did my cavity wall got a grant from the government towards the cost. The cost to me was £170, bargain! My heating bill has reduced already - we have cold fires here

Couldn't recommend the co highly enough, they were clean, quick and arrived when they said they would - even gave me a time slot - Mark Group via Survey UK Ltd - see link in previous post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions