*FREE* Logitech DriveFX steering wheel and pedals for Xbox 360 *FREE*

Found 16th Feb 2011
Clearing bedroom out I found this. Bought it about a year ago and have only used it once, I just prefer using a pad tbh. First to ask can have it for nowt. Gratis. Free.
Just a couple of small conditions:
1. Established Hukd'er only with good feedback.
2. Collection only (Manchester), please don't ask me to post it.

Go......

20 Comments

Was so tempted to ask you to post it!
Nice offer shame Im no where near

Where in Manchester please.

where abouts in manc are u? i'll take it please

Original Poster

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
1 year member.
+10 feedback.

I'm sure you understand i dont want to give it to someone just passing by.
First to meet these conditions takes it.

Nice gesture deek, shame I don't have an xbox otherwise I would of snapped it off your hand.

The right conditions.

Excellent gesture. I would have loved this for my 360 but unless you will collect+ it (I will pay), there is no way I can get the Manchester to collect!!

Nice gesture Deek - not interested in it myself but these are very good wheels and you can't get them any more. Maybe you should ask the winner for their xbox gamertag to check they have an xbox?

PS Note for the Winnter - one of the things that might not be mentioned in the instructions is that there is a tiny sensitivity button on the underside of the wheel. there are three settings and just press the button to move it to the next setting
Edited by: "gari189" 16th Feb 2011

I'd give £10 to have it delivered, but I reckon it's not what you want...

Sloth/Mod

Top man............very generous.

Sure someone will snatch your hand off (and probably your arm too) X)

gari189

Nice gesture Deek - not interested in it myself but these are very good … Nice gesture Deek - not interested in it myself but these are very good wheels and you can't get them any more. Maybe you should ask the winner for their xbox gamertag to check they have an xbox?PS Note for the Winnter - one of the things that might not be mentioned in the instructions is that there is a tiny sensitivity button on the underside of the wheel. there are three settings and just press the button to move it to the next setting

But does everyone play on Xbox Live?

Original Poster

http://planetsmilies.net/kilroy-smiley-6270.gif

nice one deek very generous of you mate - not for me though thanks

i would like to take it please, if its still available.
Edited by: "werty" 16th Feb 2011

Hi, I think my friend can collect if thats ok?

Syzable

Top man............very generous. :)Sure someone will snatch your hand … Top man............very generous. :)Sure someone will snatch your hand off (and probably your arm too) X)

Id leave him his arm (maybe :D)

Banned

LOL

Fair play. If I could be bothered to drive for an hour I'd grab it, but I'm lazy so someone else should take it...

Original Poster

Emzy81

Hi, I think my friend can collect if thats ok?

OK Emzy it's yours. Pm'd you my number for arrangements.
Sorry to everyone else.

deek72

OK Emzy it's yours. Pm'd you my number for arrangements. Sorry to … OK Emzy it's yours. Pm'd you my number for arrangements. Sorry to everyone else.

Great thank you very much!! (and he still has his arm :P)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881167
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions