Free Lovefilm 2 Month Coupons x2

6 replies
Found 13th Dec 2009
I have 2 lovefilm 2 month free coupons to give away, new customers only, got sent them as a 'gift' from lovefilm for being a long member.

Only wanting 1.50 to cover postage and envolopes, comes on a credit card type of thing. Good for anyone wanting to get into lovefilm.

Note: I dont get anything from these, so dont think im giving them away to make money or something :P.

6 Comments

do i have enter credit card details and stuff on lovefilm to use these? or can i just enter the code and nothing more to it, except address and phone number etc? I dont want to register but wouldnt mind a 2 month trial

u dont need the cardd,just the code ot save u even posting.

gentle touch u use them in the same way u get codes for 90 days rentals,infact alot of the codes on net are from credit card vouchers

Original Poster

Lolfail, in two ways. Yes, cancel the cost and ill email the codes, secondly, ive lost them, so ill have to have a look.

Could i have 1 please

Could I have one if they are still available please. Thanks.

Original Poster

If i can find them, the first 2 can have them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions