'European & Worldwide River Cruises' brochure

avaloncruises.signupnow.online/m/r…now
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
eslick25 m ago

Is this for real, why someone would post such a thing and a mod leave it …Is this for real, why someone would post such a thing and a mod leave it is beyond me.

Is there a backseat moderator badge yet? I'm sure you've earnt it several times over.
10 Comments
mod
Hi @R___
As this is a a request for a free travel brochure I've moved it from Deals to Misc.
I've put the link in the OP so anyone wanting one can click through. I have however removed the affiliate tracking from the link you posted. Be careful not to include these in any links you post as we don't allow 3rd party affiliate links on HUKD.
If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to drop me a PM.
Is this for real, why someone would post such a thing and a mod leave it is beyond me.
eslick2 m ago

Is this for real, why someone would post such a thing and a mod leave it …Is this for real, why someone would post such a thing and a mod leave it is beyond me.

My thoughts exactly
Cold, I got free junk mail the other day and didn't have to sign up, Royal mail just posted it through the door, also came with McDonalds vouchers!

Much better value.
Saga send me brochures every month. I'm not 50 yet and been getting them for £10+ years. Dose my nut! Just venting.. Don't take any notice of me but for as long as I live... I ain't asking for any more.. Lol
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Jan
eslick25 m ago

Is there a backseat moderator badge yet? I'm sure you've earnt it several times over.
Lol
MSK.3 h, 9 m ago

Is there a backseat moderator badge yet? I'm sure you've earnt it several …Is there a backseat moderator badge yet? I'm sure you've earnt it several times over.

Ah and there I was thinking I was becoming a paid up member of misc after all this time not sure what I have done to become a backseat mod though but looks like everyone agrees with you or you have more misc mates than I do but at least one person agrees with me, ah five to one at time of posting, great end to a Friday night, go on will make it 6 to one by liking your post as well.

Going to hide myself away and think watch my step next time, will see if I can find some brochures to post to keep you happy, maybe we could start hotukbrochures could be the next big thing.
Edited by: "eslick" 26th Jan
eslick26th Jan

Ah and there I was thinking I was becoming a paid up member of misc after …Ah and there I was thinking I was becoming a paid up member of misc after all this time not sure what I have done to become a backseat mod though but looks like everyone agrees with you or you have more misc mates than I do but at least one person agrees with me, ah five to one at time of posting, great end to a Friday night, go on will make it 6 to one by liking your post as well.Going to hide myself away and think watch my step next time, will see if I can find some brochures to post to keep you happy, maybe we could start hotukbrochures could be the next big thing.

Don't be sad, the ribbing means means you are fully paid up member of misc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants