Groups

Free MandM £10 Voucher must be used today!

I got this voucher from the Ugg deal posted on here, but has to be used today, you need to pay delivery though, or free i think if you spend so much, let me know if anyones interested, but Must be used today, I will not be on the computer for a bit, 20 mins Max. Will give to a Long standing Poster/member! Let me know if you are interested I will get back to you after I have had done some chores!

15 Comments

Yes please

If you don't use farhad pls pass it on to me. Thanks

I also had one of these and i think it will only work on certain email addresses, but i'm not 100% sure...

I had one also and don't think the code is unique either... and it asked me to enter my email address before the code could be applied...so the above poster may be right
    Edited by: "mai" 28th Feb 2011

I will pass it on to you! Need some new football shoes

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Yes please

Do you want to have a go? Hopefully it will work, just thought that it might!

Yes please I'll have a try, but I will try tommorow as bit busy atm thanks a lot though

Original Poster

Whosgoing to try, farhadmaster or gee gee

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Yes please I'll have a try, but I will try tommorow as bit busy atm … Yes please I'll have a try, but I will try tommorow as bit busy atm thanks a lot though

must be used today though

Oh give it to the 2nd person who commented 2nd

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Oh give it to the 2nd person who commented 2nd

Sorry:(

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

If you don't use farhad pls pass it on to me. Thanks

Hi let me know if you still want to try:)

Me please
    Thanks a lot.
    Cheers FHM

Original Poster

Sent, hopefully it will work, sorry if it doesnt:)

Doesn't work Thanks very much anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32152
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …187483
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1737

See more discussions