FREE map of Flood warnings for England

Posted 20th Feb
Flood warnings for England

There are currently 149 flood alerts and 114 flood warnings in force in England.

You can check your risk here.

Flood warnings for Scotland

There are currently 11 flood alerts and seven flood warnings across Scotland.

Flood warnings for Wales

There are currently five flood alerts and five flood warnings in force in Wales.

Community Updates
Misc

Groups

15 Comments
Northern Ireland?
Wow what a deal ! thanks for posting you’ve saved me so much money
Dylan_Smith13520/02/2020 00:56

I appreciate the effort.
If you don't appreciate the 'deal' why post on it?

If, by seeing that your area is under a flood alert, you take necessary precautions this could actually save you a lot of money and possibly heartache!
Steveyorkie20/02/2020 05:17

I appreciate the effort. If you don't appreciate the 'deal' why post on it?

Maybe it'd be better off in discussions than as a "deal'?
MrAlbert20/02/2020 06:26

Maybe it'd be better off in discussions than as a "deal'?

I wouldn't have seen it then.
N1vag20/02/2020 05:35

If, by seeing that your area is under a flood alert, you take necessary …If, by seeing that your area is under a flood alert, you take necessary precautions this could actually save you a lot of money and possibly heartache!

I already knew about it from the news should I start putting weather forecasts on here
Steveyorkie20/02/2020 06:55

I wouldn't have seen it then.

I wouldn't have seen it if it were on deals.

That’s why it’s on discussions and not posted as a deal
D3LL80Y20/02/2020 09:55

That’s why it’s on discussions and not posted as a deal

It’s was posted as a deal for the last 10 hours
We already can’t get home insurance unless very expensive and most insurance who does offer it don’t include flood insurance so guys, if your local area did get flooded just read your insurance documents
It was 2007 when I was flooded and it’s £400+ a year so I’d rather save that £400
That's generous, a free flood warnings map!

How about investing the money that will be spent on a bridge that will never get built on flood defences instead!!

Just like the garden bridge, a fundamentally unnecessary river crossing and corporate event space proposed for the Thames. Though the project was never delivered, it cost us £43m in wasted fees before it was even cancelled.

Tight gits!!
Edited by: "LemonHead" 20th Feb
LemonHead20/02/2020 19:31

That's generous, a free flood warnings map!How about investing the money …That's generous, a free flood warnings map!How about investing the money that will be spent on a bridge that will never get built on flood defences instead!!Just like the garden bridge, a fundamentally unnecessary river crossing and corporate event space proposed for the Thames. Though the project was never delivered, it cost us £43m in wasted fees before it was even cancelled.Tight gits!!

In fact he wasted far more money on a bus design
theguardian.com/pol…bus

These issues are complex but we need to think not of 'defences' or moving the water elsewhere
but keeping it where it should be on flood plains
In tree/bush roots on the hillside

and for Petes sake stop building Barrett homes on them.

theguardian.com/env…isk
LemonHead20/02/2020 19:31

That's generous, a free flood warnings map!How about investing the money …That's generous, a free flood warnings map!How about investing the money that will be spent on a bridge that will never get built on flood defences instead!!Just like the garden bridge, a fundamentally unnecessary river crossing and corporate event space proposed for the Thames. Though the project was never delivered, it cost us £43m in wasted fees before it was even cancelled.Tight gits!!

5 more years of 'I can do anything I want, when I want, how I want'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants