FREE Match Cards

Found 7th Aug 2008
I bought these for my son bt am having a clear out. The bundle is prob 2.5 inches high?

Anyone want em??

8 Comments

Complely free, as in Football Trading cards, just clearing it up

my cousin would like these, are they football cards

[COLOR="Purple"]if they are match attax could i have them pleaeaese....
thankyou[/COLOR]

Admin

juliet_bravo;2699919

We're going to be moving these freebie threads into the misc section from … We're going to be moving these freebie threads into the misc section from now on.Rep can be given if you want, but FS Feedback is reserved for the FS forum only.

Original Poster

Sorry for delay - hubbie was on puter! Yes these are the match attax cards and are completely free - I'll send em myself. I was just reading the thread above as well - I just want a clear out of my son's room - no rep or anything - just another home for them! There are 76 of them of which 5 are duplictaes.

So, am I right then in saying OnTheBallCity is first??? Just want to ensure I play it by the book!

Original Poster

OK first to post was frolickingfrill so they will be sent to her.

Sorry to disappoint everyone else but I am still haveing a clear out of my son's bedroom so there will be other stuff in due course! I might even be able to see his floor soon!!

melmorc;2700469

Sorry for delay - hubbie was on puter! Yes these are the match attax … Sorry for delay - hubbie was on puter! Yes these are the match attax cards and are completely free - I'll send em myself. I was just reading the thread above as well - I just want a clear out of my son's room - no rep or anything - just another home for them! There are 76 of them of which 5 are duplictaes. So, am I right then in saying OnTheBallCity is first??? Just want to ensure I play it by the book!

Many thanks:thumbsup: from borolad94

Item recieved :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821053
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions