Found 5th May
A few prizes that I won't use:

£5 Prezzybox Voucher: MD18HJPWDTTG
£5 Prezzybox Voucher: MD18KGQKPTWB
50% off Mello Skateboard: DK54 8HTQ 9WKH

Enjoy
Community Updates
4 Comments
I've a few codes myself. How do you know if you've won or not when you check online?
I enter my code and email address (a Gmail email). But I just get a message asking if I want to use that email address.
If I click Yes, I can't get any further. So I'm not sure if I've won anything.

I've tried FireFox, Chrome on a PC and also my phone.

Thanks.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell5 h, 18 m ago

I've a few codes myself. How do you know if you've won or not when you …I've a few codes myself. How do you know if you've won or not when you check online?I enter my code and email address (a Gmail email). But I just get a message asking if I want to use that email address.If I click Yes, I can't get any further. So I'm not sure if I've won anything.I've tried FireFox, Chrome on a PC and also my phone.Thanks.

That happened to me, had to disable my tracking blocker (Disconnect). Sorted out all the issues
jamie0154 h, 17 m ago

That happened to me, had to disable my tracking blocker (Disconnect). …That happened to me, had to disable my tracking blocker (Disconnect). Sorted out all the issues

Thank you for the advice.
I have a few spare property codes (3) and a few spare prizes:

2 8x6" photobooks (exp 31/08)
50% off @ melloskateboards.co.uk (exp 31/08)
1 month free subscription @ readly (exp 31/07)
2 months subscription for £1 @ readly (exp 31/07)
£10 off a phonecase @ wrapz (exp 31/08)

as well as prezzybox, kitsounds, missguided and mennace discounts, if anyone needs those.

I'm not looking for anything in return, but if anyone has a spare now tv prize (not a 'Got 10 spares' one) I would be very grateful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants