Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free Mewtwo for Pokémon let's go Eevee/ Pikachu - Code in-store at Smyths

Posted 2nd Aug
From the 9 August until the 6 September, Smyths Toys are distributing free Mewtwo via redeemable code in shops.

You need to own a copy of the switch game in order to redeem the code.

No purchase required
Community Updates
7 Comments
Wouldn't this just count as a deal not a forum post?
I didn't decide that... No source from Pokémon nor Smyths toys therefore not valid but it has been confirmed throughout Europe and on Serebii.. let's wait
Confirmed, picked one up yesterday. Checked on here for a deal and only found this post in discussions, so I've put up a deal (given you credit for your post) - hotukdeals.com/dea…301
I live over an hour drive from a Smyths. Don’t suppose anyone could grab a spare one?
So I went and got one as I was there and the code had a “Z” in it which you can’t use....like the Z key ain’t available when entering a code, what do I do there?
I got one of these codes yesterday on a visit to the store with my son when entering the code on his switch it tells me the code is not recognised or invalid and to check the code and enter it again anyone got any ideas
John_Batty25/08/2019 11:09

I got one of these codes yesterday on a visit to the store with my son …I got one of these codes yesterday on a visit to the store with my son when entering the code on his switch it tells me the code is not recognised or invalid and to check the code and enter it again anyone got any ideas

According to this thread -> hotukdeals.com/dea…301
The receipt gives the wrong instructions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions