Free microchiping for dogs @ Dogs Trust Charity

Posted 13th Dec 2019
A great deal for those who need their dogs microchipped since it could cost around £20 to get it done at the vets.
Find your nearest Dogs Trust Centre to get it booked.

dogstrust.org.uk/hel…nge
Community Updates
Dogs Trust DealsMisc
4 Comments
This definitely worth knowing about around Christmas too, thanks OP
I have a big problem with animal charities.
People should only have an animal if they can afford to look after it.
I know someone who was taking their animals to the PDSA even though they were getting a pile of benefits and could have covered the cost themselves.
I don't have much money, but as soon as I had Harvey, I chipped him and insured him.

39351037-U1GKI.jpg
chimp14uk13/12/2019 14:42

I have a big problem with animal charities.People should only have an …I have a big problem with animal charities.People should only have an animal if they can afford to look after it.I know someone who was taking their animals to the PDSA even though they were getting a pile of benefits and could have covered the cost themselves.I don't have much money, but as soon as I had Harvey, I chipped him and insured him.[Image]

People's situations can sometimes change though. What is someone meant to do if they suddenly lose their jobs for instance? Give their pets away?
Charities are there as a safe net for people who need it. Yes, some people will abuse the system even when they can afford it but it doesn't mean there shouldn't be help for those who can't.
jlouier13/12/2019 15:02

People's situations can sometimes change though. What is someone meant to …People's situations can sometimes change though. What is someone meant to do if they suddenly lose their jobs for instance? Give their pets away?Charities are there as a safe net for people who need it. Yes, some people will abuse the system even when they can afford it but it doesn't mean there shouldn't be help for those who can't.

My point is that a lot of people claiming are taking the p***.
I know someone who was on ESA and full PIP and were taking their pets to the PDSA.
I'm all for animal charities, but if you can't afford to pay for the animals, you shouldn't have them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants