Groups

free microsoft money!!!!!!

hi i got a email from microsoft saying i had been chosen from 42,000 people around the world to recieve money from their lottery and all i have to do is give them my name,address by email.....sounds like a scam.says i can have it straight into my bank,or pick it up or have it delivered by courier.has anyone else recieved this and is it a scam.....thanks

11 Comments

Scam.

i had one of these and deleted it. i thought it was a scam too.

i get at least one a week telling me i have won 1,000,000.00 lol - just delete it, its a scam - also if you get ones saying your dhl delivery has been unsuccessful or one telling you that thare is an inheritance you didnt know about - all scams

the easiest way to tell is by the email address - eg scam ones will be [email protected]

Dont listen to these guys, they are jsut jealous. If you do not respond then the money goes back into the hat and these guys would then have a chance of winning.

OP, well how likely do think it is that
    a. MS is holding a lottery (last time i checked they were a software company)
    b. that YOU won even though
    c. you never entered
    Thinking about this you should be able to answer your question yourself!

I delete these straight away. :roll: Scammers.

SPAM. (no not you, the email).

sound legit.

Def not legit.. Spam

this is how bg1 has been making his millions
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871520
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66

See more discussions