Groups

Free microsoft points/theme (Dont worry, no referall sites)

If you go in the game marketplace, then game videos click on the first Red Dead Redemption.

If you read the description it says

"Xbox live Gold or Silver members who download the multiplayer free roam trailer on Xbox Live Marketplace between April 26th 2010 and may 10th will receive a 400 Microsoft points token and a theme token.

For complete rules go to xbox.com/en-…way

Not sure if it works as obviously not those dates yet, would hope its true as its not jsut written online but actually on the xbox live marketplace.

18 Comments

Banned

Sounds good

Xbox LIVE Gold or Silver members who download the Multiplayer Freeroam trailer on Xbox LIVE Marketplace between April 26, 2010, 12:01 AM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and May 10, 2010, 11:59 PM GMT, will receive (a) (1) 400 Microsoft Points Token and (b) (1) Theme Token to download an exclusive Rockstar Theme. In order to qualify for the tokens,you must download the Multiplayer Freeroam trailer on Xbox LIVE. The Xbox tokens will be sent to the corresponding LIVE ID email account, within 4-6 weeks after the end of the promotion period. The maximum amount of Microsoft Point Tokens available are 5,000 tokens. The Microsoft Point tokens will expire 12/31/2010. The Theme tokens will expire 6/30/2010. Limit one (1) gift per person. Offer available only to legal residents, age 18+, of United Kingdom, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other Microsoft rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington, 98052.

I'll be downloading on 26th April

good stuff

will these points be used first or last, I already have about 1500 points on my account (which wont expire)

Original Poster

I downloaded today before I realised, silly me, wonder if ill still get em

Banned

sweet

thanks OP

Just got the press release for this - Rockstar are going all out on their marketing for RDR. Their previous trailers have been pretty good too.

Only first 5,000 though.

barbour9;8440964

Just got the press release for this - Rockstar are going all out on their … Just got the press release for this - Rockstar are going all out on their marketing for RDR. Their previous trailers have been pretty good too.

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

keep this quite dont want to many people hearing about this

DrWeeden;8441697

keep this quite dont want to many people hearing about this

Nice community spirit...

GigerPunk;8450839

Nice community spirit...

wasnt talking about our community DOH!

What if you already downloaded that video when it first appeared on LIVE a few days ago

Banned

Jefferson;8455930

What if you already downloaded that video when it first appeared on LIVE … What if you already downloaded that video when it first appeared on LIVE a few days ago

Then you're not in it :thumbsup:

Posted here also : hotukdeals.com/ite…m-t

ryman1000;8455936

Then you're not in it :thumbsup:Posted here also : … Then you're not in it :thumbsup:Posted here also : http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/664032/400-free-microsoft-points-premium-t

I love that you are promoting your posting of it for an hour ago, when the OP posted it here 2 days ago!

downloading now, hope I'm quick enough.

ctuk;8460272

downloading now, hope I'm quick enough.

Top marks for your optimism

dontasciime;8460366

Top marks for your optimism

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23