FREE MINECRAFT PS4 (Glitch) - be quick - PS4

Found 16th Oct 2014
First head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation3-edition/cid=EP4433-NPEB01899_00-TRIALUPGRADE0001 and click “Try Free Demo”, and complete the order.

Then head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstationvita-edition/cid=EP4433-PCSB00560_00-MINECRAFTVIT0000 and do the same.

Now head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation3-edition/cid=EP4433-NPEB01899_00-TRIALUPGRADE0001 and the full version should be listed as a free purchase, if not then add to basket and it should then turn free!

Then finally head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation4-edition/cid=EP4433-CUSA00265_00-MINECRAFTPS40000 and the PS4 version should also be listed as a free purchase.

No idea how long this glitch will remain active.

--- Thanks to 10 ways facebook
Community Updates
30 Comments
For link purposes:

First head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation3-edition/cid=EP4433-NPEB01899_00-TRIALUPGRADE0001 and click “Try Free Demo”, and complete the order.

Then head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstationvita-edition/cid=EP4433-PCSB00560_00-MINECRAFTVIT0000 and do the same.

Now head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation3-edition/cid=EP4433-NPEB01899_00-TRIALUPGRADE0001 and the full version should be listed as a free purchase, if not then add to basket and it should then turn free!

Then finally head to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/minecraft-playstation4-edition/cid=EP4433-CUSA00265_00-MINECRAFTPS40000 and the PS4 version should also be listed as a free purchase.

No idea how long this glitch will remain active.
I don't have a PS device but I do have a psn account and it seemed to work, if i ever get a ps4 or a vita I will be good to go :P
Yep seemed to work for me too. Now all I need is a PS4
yep worked for me just downloaded it. thanks
seems like it's worked for me cheers
The buy option for everything has disappeared from my pc psn store...right after getting free ps3 demo. Cant do anything, tried google chrome and internet explorer.
First link doesn't have 'try free' on the page for me, just download to ps3. So I did that. Same with the second link, so I did the same again. Then the third ink is still listed as £12.99. And finally the forth link is still £12.99.

I've ended up with something in my purchase history that says:

Minecraft: PlayStation®4 Edition
Starts 16/10/2014
Expires -
Remaining -

So I am not sure if I have it or not. Seems unlikely when they are all showing as full price?
Edited by: "MSK." 16th Oct 2014
First if I tried and buy the PS3 version from the web store, it says "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content". Now it says:

You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
You already own
Minecraft: Playstation®Vita Edition

But the vita version still says £12.99!

If I try from my PS3, it says Download with no price, like I have already bought it. If I try to download it is says "An error has occurred". Now it says 'Not available for purchase' but I can 'Try Free Demo'.

If I try and play the PS3 game/trial I downloaded, the menu screen has an unlock option. If I click on that, it says 'no downloadable content available at this time".

So confused
Now the full PS3 version says it's free and I can download it. But when it downloads and installs, it's just the trial. If I try to upgrade the full version through the game I can't. If I look at the full PS4 version, it's still £12.99. If I look up the PS4 unlock, it says unavailable:

You do not own
Minecraft: PlayStation®3 Edition

Even though the store says that version is free!

If I look at the vita version, it says that is £12.99, even though it gave me a message saying I could buy the PS3 version, because I own the vita one. Grrrrrr!
@MSK :- Have you downloaded the PS3 edition and then the Vita edition? once they're downloaded the PS4 "should" be a free upgrade ( i think ) still haven't seen my ps4 yet i did it all via the SEN website and my ps4 is on standby at home with auto download/update will check later and let you know if it worked ok
I tried this; I've already downloaded the Vita demo yesterday; the site said I had the PS3 version to download. Will test it out later to see if I got it.

EDIT: checking the account on the website; the PS3 version waiting to dload is the trial, the Vita version is now showing like this;

Minecraft: Playstation®Vita Edition Mojang AB
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both Minecraft: Playstation®Vita Edition and Minecraft: Playstation®3 Edition versions.

I've not paid nout for it so I'm re-downloading it now to the Vita to give it a go. - Still showing as Trial only. Although it is showing the PS4 edition on my account now lol (if only I had one :p, oh well it's there ready).

Was worth a go, cheers regardless
Edited by: "jeccius" 16th Oct 2014
arcangel111

@MSK :- Have you downloaded the PS3 edition and then the Vita edition? … @MSK :- Have you downloaded the PS3 edition and then the Vita edition? once they're downloaded the PS4 "should" be a free upgrade ( i think ) still haven't seen my ps4 yet i did it all via the SEN website and my ps4 is on standby at home with auto download/update will check later and let you know if it worked ok

Thanks arcangel111 Yeah I did download the vita version, before tried installing the PS3 version. I deleted it again after I had installed the PS3 version the first time, because the PS3 version was still the demo, even though it was saying the full version was free in the store and I had downloaded it to my console from there.

I'm downloading the vita version again now to see if anything happens. I know the glitch is for the PS4 version, but I thought the PS3 one might work, since the store said the full version was free and you need the PS3 version to get the PS4 one.

I don't have a PS4 or vita, so I can't test out that version. I was just going to save it for later when I do get a PS4. Would be interested to hear if yours works. I'm still none the wise from the info in my purchase history. I just have a strange Minecraft PS4 entry with no icon.
So, is it possible to get a ps3 version out of this?
does your console need to be on, do you actually need to download them?
deleted57959

I have all three copies all unlocked full game and working, you need to … I have all three copies all unlocked full game and working, you need to follow instructions above exactly. and you need to checkout with each item one at a time.

I couldn't check out with any of them. They all had 'Download to your PS3' buttons instead. If I added them to my basket, they were full price. They are still in my purchase history, however.
Cant do it. Can I uninstall try again? (how do i undownload the vita version with no vita)
splatsplatsplat

Cant do it. Can I uninstall try again? (how do i undownload the vita … Cant do it. Can I uninstall try again? (how do i undownload the vita version with no vita)

You can delete it via your PS3/4.
i can delete the ps3 demo, but cant find the vita one anywhere
splatsplatsplat

does your console need to be on, do you actually need to download them?

No, I don't even own a console lol
deleted57959

here this is what i get at the various screens, i can download and play … here this is what i get at the various screens, i can download and play on all three consoles full versions.

Thanks, I appreciate the screenshots I can see now mine is different to that.

First screen for the PS3 game screen is similar:

http://s9.postimg.org/kq2z8a04f/minecraft_1.jpg

If I download it then click it on from my download que, it says 'Free' instead of £12.99:

http://s30.postimg.org/vlbh7ojlt/minecraft_1_5.jpg

Vita version doesn't say choose version. It says 'Add to Basket' and 'Download to your PS3'. If I add to my basket it is £12.99, but I can download (whatever it is, the e-mail receipt says "Minecraft: Playstation®Vita Edition (Trial)", there's no mention of trial in my purchase history though.

http://s28.postimg.org/sc3e3qsjh/minecraft_2.jpg

PS4 version is the same, it has never said free. I can't download it to my PS4 because I don't have one linked. If I add to the basket it is £12.99:

http://s8.postimg.org/k9quwh5kl/minecraft_3.jpg

My purchase history only has two minecraft entries, but then I have had the minecraft trial before, so it may be further down. I wonder if that is the difference? I don't have any entry for the PS3 full version, despite the store saying it is free.

http://s7.postimg.org/5ccbqeb63/minecraft_5.jpg

I have just tried deleting the PS3 version (yet again) rebooting the console and downloading it again. It is still a trial. I have looked right through the cache and the save game files, there is nothing with minecraft attached to the name. I am at a bit of a loss as to what else to try.
Last image again since the forum doesn't seem to like that:

http://s7.postimg.org/5ccbqeb63/minecraft_5.jpg
Followed OP's instructions completely but when I get to the third link (PS3 one), it doesn't show up as free, and if I add it to the basket, it's still l£12.99?

Have Sony sorted it out now?
f2k8

Followed OP's instructions completely but when I get to the third link … Followed OP's instructions completely but when I get to the third link (PS3 one), it doesn't show up as free, and if I add it to the basket, it's still l£12.99?Have Sony sorted it out now?

Do you have the 'Download to PS3' button as well?
moneysavingkitten

Do you have the 'Download to PS3' button as well?

Yep.
In the 'Freebies' thread, people are saying Sony have sorted it out and the glitch is no longer working, darn it, would have been awesome to have that ready for my future PS4 after getting KZ4 for 87p too through a glitch on here haha, along with all the PS+ games I've been saving up!
f2k8

Yep.In the 'Freebies' thread, people are saying Sony have sorted it out … Yep.In the 'Freebies' thread, people are saying Sony have sorted it out and the glitch is no longer working, darn it, would have been awesome to have that ready for my future PS4 after getting KZ4 for 87p too through a glitch on here haha, along with all the PS+ games I've been saving up!

Gutted, I was actually thinking about buying this anyway. Been trying since an hour or two after this was posted. Oh well *sigh*
It's frustrating as well, because if I actually wanted to pay money for this now, I couldn't because the store is still glitchy. Instead of there being a 'Buy' button there is a 'Tell me more' button, on both the web store and the PS3 store, which says when clicked:

You already own
deleted57959

have you tried going to PSN on a Vita?

Nah, I don't have a Vita unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though
moneysavingkitten

It's frustrating as well, because if I actually wanted to pay money for … It's frustrating as well, because if I actually wanted to pay money for this now, I couldn't because the store is still glitchy. Instead of there being a 'Buy' button there is a 'Tell me more' button, on both the web store and the PS3 store, which says when clicked:You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):You already ownMinecraft: Playstation®Vita Edition

You still in need of Minecraft?
SupremeJaguar

You still in need of Minecraft?

I am yes...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants