Groups
    EXPIRED

FREE Mini DisplayPort (MiniDP/mDP/ThunderBolt Port Compatible) To HDMI Adapter Cable for Apple MacBook(1.8 Meters / 6 Feet)

I have a voucher to get it for £1 as im prime its free delivery. I will send it to your address.

Ive never sold anything on here but have on ebay so please take it easy on me

This is the item: amazon.co.uk/gp/…BQA

Free to first person
    - HasnainMajeed

6 Comments

Yes please :-)

Original Poster

bobdylan

Yes please :-)

PM me your name and address and ill send it you.

HasnainMajeed

PM me your name and address and ill send it you.

Cheers, pm sent, thanks v much :-)

Original Poster

Its sent, should be with you soon. (I dont know how to close this thread or how the feedback works)

HasnainMajeed

Its sent, should be with you soon. (I dont know how to close this thread … Its sent, should be with you soon. (I dont know how to close this thread or how the feedback works)

Brilliant, thanks again

(you need to click on 'Report' and the mods will close the thread, it looks like it's been moved to 'Misc' so no feedback can be left I'm afraid) :-(

Original Poster

bobdylan

Brilliant, thanks again(you need to click on 'Report' and the mods will … Brilliant, thanks again(you need to click on 'Report' and the mods will close the thread, it looks like it's been moved to 'Misc' so no feedback can be left I'm afraid) :-(

Lol next time ill have to charge 1p im afraid, atleast ill get feedback for a good gesture
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions