Free Minutes Only Simcard Needed.

Found 11th Mar
Hey HotUKDealer Friends,

I know this may be a long shot; but I am only looking for around 50-150 free minutes simcard.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,
Rikmano
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Look in to freedompop. Basic plan should be free
Freedompop seems so *legit*
Original Poster
fes3711 h, 4 m ago

Look in to freedompop. Basic plan should be free

Thanks fes37, I had looked at Freedompop's Basic plan previously, do you know an alternative?
Original Poster
hethekid5 h, 32 m ago

Freedompop seems so *legit*

That's the problem, there are mixed reviews about the legitimacy of Freedompop. Do you know of any alternatives?
Rikmano30 m ago

That's the problem, there are mixed reviews about the legitimacy of …That's the problem, there are mixed reviews about the legitimacy of Freedompop. Do you know of any alternatives?

Don't think you'll get anything for free apart from the feedompop sim. The cheapest sim only however would be with iD mobile with 500 mins, 5000 texts and 500mb data 1 month contract @ £3.99pm
uswitch.com/mob…ls/

or Three's essential plan 200 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb data 12 month contract @ £5pm
3g.co.uk/sim…act

If your with sky or virgin or talktalk, mayb you could give them a call, they may offer a heavily discounted sim only contract. Sky had a sim only deal on before £2.50pm 1gb data, unlimited mins and texts 12 month contract. Give it a try, you might get lucky
hotukdeals.com/dea…979

Good luck
Try Vectone mobile, it isn't free but I've got a sim for £1 a month with 50mins, 50mb data and 50 txts

vectonemobile.co.uk/pay…ep1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants