Expired

Free mobile phone at www.phoneboxdirect.co.uk

4 replies
Found 5th Mar 2006
phoneboxdirect.co.uk are offering an LG8380 on a free 12 month contract (after cashback) on the 3 network and I am very tempted (especially since I can make a £30 profit using Quidco). I'm just a little hesitant since I don't know much about PhoneBoxDirect. Has anyone had any dealings with or has heard anything about PhoneBoxDirect with regards to cashback? Also, does anyone have the LG8380 and would you recommend it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon

5 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.coolnewmobile.co.uk[/url] are also offering the same deal. I believe they are part of the same company 4U (Dextra solutions) and partners with Cauldwell Communications

£35 cashback via QuidCo from the second link too.

Original Poster

Yes, that is correct about the £35 with quidco. Has anyone had any experience with either of the sites (specifically, with regards to getting cash back)? Has anyone heard anything good/bad about the companies behind the sites?

I am currently with coolnewmobile, received back my first cashback no problem.

Original Poster

Thanks for the post LC (karma given). That's good news for me since I can get more quidco cashback buying from coolnewmobile than I can from phoneboxdirect.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway24
    2. Camera lens66
    3. Differences between RX 480s22
    4. Unidays11

See more discussions