Groups

free mobile phone credit

Banned
    hi everyone,

some months ago fanta, dr pep, sprite, coca cola were offering 50p of mobile credit with every purchase of their drinks.
    However, ive searched high and low in all the supermarkets in birmingham without any luck.

Has anyone else had any success? any ideas which stores stock these in birmingham?

7 Comments

i think its finished now

Original Poster Banned

was it available in the first place..... seems a con

i dont know anyone who found these

ROKO;7480305

was it available in the first place..... seems a coni dont know anyone … was it available in the first place..... seems a coni dont know anyone who found these

yeah my nephew used a few codes

Yeah it was available, never really saw it in the supermarkets in Birmingham but saw it loads in corner shops.

It was a great offer but you was only able to have £4 credit per phone number

ROKO;7480305

was it available in the first place..... seems a coni dont know anyone … was it available in the first place..... seems a coni dont know anyone who found these

yeah it was gen i had loads gave a lot away on here

Original Poster Banned

anyone got these codes- i am willing to pay

only need £1 of credit as dont fancy toppping £10 as o2 say thats the minimum amount
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211870
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24103
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions