Groups

Free Money?

i've just signed up to quidco and was wondering how much money i can earn for free, signing up for free trials etc. anything to get me some cash without buying things.

Please help

8 Comments

I dunno about £30-50 maybe but it will take a while

quidco.com/ent…ls/

Original Poster

cheers, i don't mind it taking a while, have you done any of these trials?

I've done the Blockbuster & Lovefilm one's without any problems

guerilla

cheers, i don't mind it taking a while, have you done any of these trials?

Personally no as i always thought that A)id not cancel it in time and get charged
    B)it wouldnt work

You don't earn it for free.
    You pay a £5 administration fee every year.

dandoc2

Personally no as i always thought that A)id not cancel it in time and get … Personally no as i always thought that A)id not cancel it in time and get chargedB)it wouldnt work

Same here!

If you are only joining to do the free stuff then I would wait until january, as you will be paying £5 for one month if you earn now - of course if you are planning on shopping online it will probably be worth it

Original Poster

yeah i was pretty sure it was from the start date. just got a new phone and used quidco so i'm just looking at boosting my money a little bit

dcx_badass

You pay £5 per year, from the date you sign up. NOT per calendar … You pay £5 per year, from the date you sign up. NOT per calendar year.Also you only pay £5 if you earn that much.

Oh right, I thought it was calendar year

I know you only pay if you earn it, but (if it was calendar year like I thought) he would of been paying £5 in december and then £5 in january if he started earning now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177

See more discussions