Groups
    EXPIRED

FREE MONEY!!!!!

Quidco Free Money offer

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn: £35.00

for each valid unique sign-up (not valid if you have signed up at any of Coral's various sites, such as Eurobet etc). You must deposit and wager at least £10 and qualify for the £10 free bet. Also receive 2% of your first month turnover.

I did this yesterday

Signed up and Deposited £10.00

Bet £10.00 on a safe bet (Serena Williams to win semi final) at odds of 1/8

Won (obviously) £11.25

Free £10.00 bet again on a safe bet (Jennifer to be evicted from big brother tonight) at odds of 1/33

Will win (obviously) £10.30

Withdraw £21.50 (leave in 5p to keep account open)

Total Profit = £46.50

Yes £46.50 excellent!

Obviously up to you what you bet on and if you lose you are still £25.00 up!

9 Comments

:o....

sounds too risky to me, what if your quidco is cancelled and this jennifer person:? is not evicted?

You still get the £25, because the chance of you're Quidco being cancelled is minimum!

Pretty sure that on the £10 free bet you can only withdraw the winnings (not including the stake), so if your free bet wins, you'll only be able to withdraw the 30p.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2453318

You still get the £25, because the chance of you're Quidco being … You still get the £25, because the chance of you're Quidco being cancelled is minimum!

Yes you are right I have just checked I was getting carried away so profit should be £36.50:thumbsup:

badgerrules;2453288

sounds too risky to me, what if your quidco is cancelled and this … sounds too risky to me, what if your quidco is cancelled and this jennifer person:? is not evicted?

Ouidco : £35.00 from Coral validated on 03/07/2008

and if Jennifer stays in profit will only be £36.20

Original Poster

Brax;2453490

already posted … already posted http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/207656/another-quidco-betting-no-brainer-3/

Sorry didn't realise

Please continue in above thread. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. MacBook11
    2. Iphone 7 - What Case?24
    3. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?33
    4. Fifa 1837

See more discussions