Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Mountain Bike - Pick up from Glasgow

Anyone want a free bike?

I bought it about 5 years ago but it is still in great condition as I didnt ride it much.

Its a typical mountain bike that I bought from Halfords for about £100 so nothing fancy about it about it is a good bike for travelling around or light use.

Has Shimano gripshift 21 speed gears. Can't think of anything else but free to uplift if you want it.

comparestoreprices.co.uk/cyc…asp

Exclusive unisex rigid frame, hi-tensile steel, with 15 year guarantee for safe, reliable riding Great for riding about towm, or away from it on tow paths, parks and trails Shimano equipped, the worlds leading component maker, with 21 gears, premium Revoshift gear changers, Freewheel Aluminium wheel rims, v-brakes and levers, offering a lighter bike with rustproof components Padded saddle and soft rubber grips for a comfortable ride Adult and Junior sizes available Specification: Frame Sizes: 14 , 17 and 19 Wheel Size: 24 or 26 depending on frame size Frame: Exclusive unisex hi-tensile steel frame Bike Type: Rigid Gears: Shimano 21 speed with Revoshift gear changers and Shimano freewheel Brakes: Alloy V brakes and levers Wheels: Alloy rims and steel hubs and quick release front and rear wheels This bike will normally be delivered within 2-4 working days Price shown is for a boxed bike. Bikes sold online are supplied boxed for home assembly. Your local Halfords store will be happy to supply

19 Comments

Only if I lived near you!! You got pics? :-D

Banned

Good on you :thumbsup:

Not for me but how kind are you:)

respect

Original Poster

I'll take some pictures and post here at 5pm tonight. Was meant to do it last night but I got lazy.

Just want to add. There is no rust in the bike and does look in really good condition for the age. I really havent ridden it much.

It would be perfect for weekend breaks or light commuting or light trails.

if u cant get rid of it on here, try, freecycle or gumtree.xxxx
    Ps good on u for being so generous!x

Original Poster

Thanks guys!

I thought I could maybe help something during this credit crunch of ours!

very kind of you

but... forgive me for being unthankful,... any chance youd deliver on the receiver's cost? Pick and deliver service so you dont have to bring it somewhere..

Original Poster

nuabdi;4663967

very kind of you but... forgive me for being unthankful,... any chance … very kind of you but... forgive me for being unthankful,... any chance youd deliver on the receiver's cost? Pick and deliver service so you dont have to bring it somewhere..

I'm sorry but I'd rather someone just came and picked it up cos I work business hours so can't wait in for couiers and the likes.

Sorry!

where in glasgow are you?and can I have it please

Original Poster

ettam123;4664159

where in glasgow are you?and can I have it please

Sure

My apartment is in the City Centre.

Toybhoy;4663996

I'm sorry but I'd rather someone just came and picked it up cos I work … I'm sorry but I'd rather someone just came and picked it up cos I work business hours so can't wait in for couiers and the likes.Sorry!

no problems, thats totally yours to decide...

very nice gesture in any case!

Toybhoy;4664812

Sure :)My apartment is in the City Centre.

I can collect tonight if thats ok with you

Original Poster

ettam123;4666313

I can collect tonight if thats ok with you

Could you by chance do tomorrow?

no problem, just pm me with the time and your address

Original Poster

Pics!!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2927/64503396.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8784/93994884.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2763/89301296.jpg

Original Poster

Bike is great condition and tyres are practically brand new as I changed it not long ago.

PM me a time its suitable tonight. Im free from 8pm onwards.

Damn! If only id seen this before tut!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30387
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions