Expired

FREE MOVIE AT CINEWORLD + FREE COFFEE AT COSTA + FREE PAELA AT LA TASCA (Three - WUNTU)

Found 6th Nov 2017
Wuntu offers going live on Wednesday. Available on Wuntu app by Three.

-La Tasca
-Costa Coffee
-Cineworld
-Keeome
-Bakedin
-Bella Italia
Community Updates
16 Comments
Another Cineworld ticket, ideal Paddingtons out Friday lol
how do you know for sure what offers are coming up?
Thanks op and also Li Ka-Shing.

Getting strange looks from Costa staff now with our 7 cups of free coffee every week.
Brand.new2 m ago

how do you know for sure what offers are coming up?

32382676-hZzRI.jpgshows you right at the bottom of the app
Speculator2 m ago

Thanks op and also Li Ka-Shing. Getting strange looks from Costa staff …Thanks op and also Li Ka-Shing. Getting strange looks from Costa staff now with our 7 cups of free coffee every week.

You can use the code to buy a 🎂.
Can you do PAYG on Three and still gets these deals?
mathmo5 m ago

Can you do PAYG on Three and still gets these deals?

Yes, you can. Just have to insert the sim for first activation of the app. You don't even have to recharge. Even free sims work.
I have a macro to get hundreds of these sims, it auto redeems codes too. Since then, it’s been free cinema, dominos and costa
What do you mean by macro? How does it work?
hethekid7 m ago

I have a macro to get hundreds of these sims, it auto redeems codes too. …I have a macro to get hundreds of these sims, it auto redeems codes too. Since then, it’s been free cinema, dominos and costa

How does it work?
I would not rely on the Costa deal being on again as they haven't previously done the same deal the following week and they often list wrong items as "coming next week " as seen when they said rakuten code was coming the week after it had been on and the same week as another entertainment deal (Cineworld).
I think it’s pants that the Costa offer isn’t available in Northern Ireland! Makes me feel like 3 doesn’t value me as much as my chums over the water.....
Awesome
Thanks for posting Adhith
I've moved this to Misc for now. Once this has been confirmed and / or you have evidence can you send a report and a Moderator can move it back to Deals? Thanks
andywedge6 h, 8 m ago

Thanks for posting AdhithI've moved this to Misc for now. Once this has …Thanks for posting AdhithI've moved this to Misc for now. Once this has been confirmed and / or you have evidence can you send a report and a Moderator can move it back to Deals? Thanks

First time that’s happened over the last couple of weeks good to see, and it’s been posted already and is in misc.People trying to get themselves heat before the deals go live

as Toon Army says this is on the app on some phones but last week it said see what’s coming next week, this time it says see what’s coming soon, seems they have been watching the site and trying to stop people predicting what the offers are.
New to 3 and Wuntu. How do I use the Costa app in conjunction with the Wuntu offer to earn points? Do I just show them the Costa app when I order and say I want to collect points, and then when they ask for payment, I scan the Wuntu offer?

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants