Expired

free movie downloads for tablet

Found 14th Aug 2014
hi I am totally green when it comes to technology. I am looking to download some movies onto my son's tablet for the car journey on holiday. is there a particular site to do this from lile amazon or is there any good sites where it is possible to get kids stuff free...even like fireman sam tv episodes if not movies. thanks for any help!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
11 Comments
legal - cheapest option is to buy uv codes off eBay and download via flixster apple & andriod. If you have a ipad you can download from iTunes. If you have andriod download from play store. If you have avi, mkv files on your pic download vlc and you can drag and drop them to your tablet.

Other ways - Google showbox
I think the latest iplayer app lets you download and watch on the move if that helps
ttorrent and vlc media player?
jailbreak & moviebox if an ipad
Original Poster
chavkiller

legal - cheapest option is to buy uv codes off eBay and download via … legal - cheapest option is to buy uv codes off eBay and download via flixster apple & andriod. If you have a ipad you can download from iTunes. If you have andriod download from play store. If you have avi, mkv files on your pic download vlc and you can drag and drop them to your tablet.Other ways - Google showbox

thanks for reply tho im now even more confused lol!
Original Poster
fawkes99

ttorrent and vlc media player?

just download these off play store? Then download what I want off it?
Original Poster
no ipad just a wee android tablet. do I need a sd card to put on tablet? sorry for all questions and thanks for all the replies. ..I really appreciate ur time :-)
If your andriod just Google search showbox I use it every day best app ever =)
Original Poster
chavkiller

If your andriod just Google search showbox I use it every day best app … If your andriod just Google search showbox I use it every day best app ever =)

brilliant cheers....although my 9yr old has just discovered she can watch the one direction movie over and over and over again :-( ;-)
seriously tho...thanks again
was gonna say showbox but @chavkiller beat me to it. if its an android tablet make sure you use google and search "showbox for android" use the first link (media-apps.cc) and just follow the download link. its a great site and has loads of films and tv series
Original Poster
edgygit

was gonna say showbox but @chavkiller beat me to it. if its an android … was gonna say showbox but @chavkiller beat me to it. if its an android tablet make sure you use google and search "showbox for android" use the first link (media-apps.cc) and just follow the download link. its a great site and has loads of films and tv series

thanks for this...got it downloaded. so pleased as has loads on it. thanks for ur help and to chavkiller. :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions