Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Movie rental @ Blockbuster, 25 codes from grab bags

I am offering 25 codes from the grab bags, in which you can then use 2 to claim a free movie rental at Blockbuster.
    To be fair I will give 2 codes each to the first 12 people to PM me and whom ever wants the odd one let me know.
    I cannot be held responsible if the codes do not work, but I can 100% say that I havent used them, but I know from doing the kelloggs ones that sometimes odd codes just dont go through.
    Weren't sure if I should put this here or in freebies, so sorry if wrong place.

21 Comments

pm'ed

Can I have please

Cheers D

mod

Moved to Misc

Will be going into admin soon....Your text here

please mate

yeah please

Me please

Can I have 1 please? Many thanks!!

I'd definitely like one of these please, if I may!

EDIT: Actually, I've just discovered you can't use these for games. I was going to use one to rent the new Guitar Hero tomorrow but I wont worry if it's for a film as there's not much out I need to see at the moment. Better that the codes go to someone who'll use them 'n all!
    Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 23rd Sep 2010

I've pm'd

stoopid question time how do you redeem ? Doh !

Original Poster

I have 2 left!
    You're all welcome BTW
    Edited by: "manda1" 23rd Sep 2010

can i have one please?

yes pls if any left

Original Poster

You need to PM me please.

Original Poster

All gone now.

Thanks for the codes Manda. I shall get a film tonight!

Thanks very much for the code!

Many thanks for the codes.

I have to say that I totally screwed up on this deal. I assumed you had to collect two tokens (I thought they were the tops of the packets) and take them to Blockbuster. Of course I now know that you need codes from the inside of the bag and use them to generate a bar code voucher. I have of course thrown all the bags away.

Original Poster

diabeticguy

Many thanks for the codes.I have to say that I totally screwed up on this … Many thanks for the codes.I have to say that I totally screwed up on this deal. I assumed you had to collect two tokens (I thought they were the tops of the packets) and take them to Blockbuster. Of course I now know that you need codes from the inside of the bag and use them to generate a bar code voucher. I have of course thrown all the bags away.

Doh! (cant really say much else to that can you;))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions