Free .mp3 to CD converter

6 replies
Found 17th Nov 2009
Hi guys

A friend of mine is looking for a free .mp3 to CD converter. I know google is what I should use(and I have) but all I find is one's that have a test of 5 songs only and then you have to purchase.

I'm looking for a completely free one that lasts forever, So I'm looking for other people's opinions as I want an easy one to use.

Cheers!

6 Comments

I use itunes to burn CD's...

Original Poster

Flodd;6913682

I use itunes to burn CD's...

Cheers, So the .mp3 files convert to CD and play on regular CD player, like 12 tracks or so on a 700mb blank CD-R/CD+R

tonygee;6913719

Cheers, So the .mp3 files convert to CD and play on regular CD player, … Cheers, So the .mp3 files convert to CD and play on regular CD player, like 12 tracks or so on a 700mb blank CD-R/CD+R

Yep... and itunes sorts your music library too...

Lots of people hate itunes but it always comes up trumps for me...

Original Poster

Flodd;6913787

Yep... and itunes sorts your music library too...Lots of people hate … Yep... and itunes sorts your music library too...Lots of people hate itunes but it always comes up trumps for me...

Much appreciated, I haven't used any app like this since 2000 ish. I guy at the gym I know wants me to find out for him. I am d/l it now:thumbsup:

ashampoo is a pretty good free one

im pretty sure any media player will do it for you. I know windows media player and itunes definitley do it, pretty sure WinAmp does it. Nero also does it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions