Groups

Free M&S £25 voucher when buying "The Times"

e'd love you to become a regular reader of The Times and The Sunday Times. If you let us know you've been buying the paper regularly over the coming weeks, we'll send you £25 to spend at M&S - on the finest food, fashion and beautiful items for your home. Why not start with The Rich List which comes out this Sunday, and see how the wealthiest individuals and families are faring in the downturn?

Get a £25 M&S voucher when you buy 21 different editions of The Times and The Sunday Times.

To receive your £25 M&S voucher, just collect and send us 21 differently dated mastheads from The Times or The Sunday Times dated between 26 April and 8 June 2009 and send them to the Freepost address below by 12 June. Please print off and complete the form at the bottom of this email and include it with your mastheads so that we know where to send your voucher. (You can find a picture of a masthead above, to show you which part of the paper to return to us.)

The Times M&S offer
    FREEPOST
    ANG2640
    COL 8BR

Once we've received your mastheads we'll send you your £25 M&S voucher which you can use at any branch of M&S nationwide (excluding BP stores).

We're really proud that The Times won 'Newspaper of the Year' at the recent 2009 British Press Awards, and look forward to welcoming you as a regular reader so you can see the quality of our journalism for yourself. We are sure you will enjoy every copy of The Times and The Sunday Times and hope you enjoy spending your M&S voucher.

Until 30 June 2009, you can subscribe to The Times and The Sunday Times for just £3.50 per week for 12 weeks, a saving of over 50% (after this time your price will be £5.50 a week, a saving of over 30%).

nice little earner there, if you do buy the times or just wan the vouchers ^^

15 Comments

any link ?

Original Poster

it was in an email i got ..

Until 30 June 2009, you can subscribe to The Times and The Sunday Times for just £3.50 per week for 12 weeks, a saving of over 50% (after this time your price will be £5.50 a week, a saving of over 30%).

sweet-how do i do this?

Original Poster

shaneomac;5022082

Until 30 June 2009, you can subscribe to The Times and The Sunday Times … Until 30 June 2009, you can subscribe to The Times and The Sunday Times for just £3.50 per week for 12 weeks, a saving of over 50% (after this time your price will be £5.50 a week, a saving of over 30%).sweet-how do i do this?

on the website i guess

Thanks for this, a friend of mine works in our company library and they get the times so free £25 for her ! many thanks:thumbsup:

To receive your £25 M&S voucher, just collect and send us 21 differently dated mastheads from The Times or The Sunday Times dated between 26 April and 8 June 2009 and send them to the Freepost address below by 12 June. [COLOR="Red"]Please print off and complete the form at the bottom of this email [/COLOR]and include it with your mastheads so that we know where to send your voucher. (You can find a picture of a masthead above, to show you which part of the paper to return to us.)

cant do it without the form, can u put it up aswel please?

Original Poster

mum2b;5022253

To receive your £25 M&S voucher, just collect and send us 21 differently … To receive your £25 M&S voucher, just collect and send us 21 differently dated mastheads from The Times or The Sunday Times dated between 26 April and 8 June 2009 and send them to the Freepost address below by 12 June. [COLOR="Red"]Please print off and complete the form at the bottom of this email [/COLOR]and include it with your mastheads so that we know where to send your voucher. (You can find a picture of a masthead above, to show you which part of the paper to return to us.)cant do it without the form, can u put it up aswel please?

yup will do

Sounds good to me, I like some of the M&S food offers. Yum. :-D

Original Poster

i can't work out how to get the form off so i could email to those interested :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5022458

i can't work out how to get the form off so i could email to those … i can't work out how to get the form off so i could email to those interested :thumbsup:

PMed you - we have vouchers to get the times free for the next few weeks anyway, so its a free £25 for us if it works!

kelly_o_fanatic;5022710

PMed you - we have vouchers to get the times free for the next few weeks … PMed you - we have vouchers to get the times free for the next few weeks anyway, so its a free £25 for us if it works!

Wow, how did you manage to get those? :w00t:

pmed you

Banned

i'm interested , please kindly pm me details................ Anyway how much is one copy of The Times????

jjcaho;5027343

i'm interested , please kindly pm me details................ Anyway how … i'm interested , please kindly pm me details................ Anyway how much is one copy of The Times????

90pence for the weekday copy

COL 8BR
    is this a valid postcode???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions