Free MS Points - Go, go, go

hotukdeals.com/ite…s-/

Just in case you hadn't seen this from last week, it's currently going on now.

200 points per email address...

14 Comments

Banned

http://www.cokezone.co.uk/home/assets/images/gb/soldout_comingsoon.gif

Original Poster

Dang.

"To try and give everyone who might want to a fair chance to claim one of these rewards, they will be released in random batches of 5,000 units between 17.04.09 and 02.05.09. We expect a high demand for this limited edition reward so keep an eye out for the next release."

Eyes peeled tho'

Damn i missed it lol

Original Poster

It's today, nexy friday & the friday after.

Plenty more to come.

Banned

ermm
People on my msn list
got like..
50 codes each =/

It wouldn't let me registrar the b******s.... said my email was already signed up and have to re-registar password through my email... at work so emails are blocked

Banned

angelwithdirtyw;4951454

It wouldn't let me registrar the b******s.... said my email was already … It wouldn't let me registrar the b******s.... said my email was already signed up and have to re-registar password through my email... at work so emails are blocked

It gave you the code on the page, so you should have used any random made up email / pass
and just wrote down the code.

Conscept;4951513

It gave you the code on the page, so you should have used any random made … It gave you the code on the page, so you should have used any random made up email / passand just wrote down the code.

Will remember that next time.. Thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

angelwithdirtyw;4951683

Will remember that next time.. Thanks :thumbsup:

If you don't get one next time, PM me and i'l get you one.

Conscept;4951513

It gave you the code on the page, so you should have used any random made … It gave you the code on the page, so you should have used any random made up email / passand just wrote down the code.

was there no verification link, so that a valid email had to be used? - if not there is no wonder some people got about 50 of them...

Banned

DD98;4951836

was there no verification link, so that a valid email had to be used? - … was there no verification link, so that a valid email had to be used? - if not there is no wonder some people got about 50 of them...

Nope no verification,
simple make login logout make login etc etc

i got 3400 points

Conscept;4951925

Nope no verification,simple make login logout make login etc etc

lol - will be trying next time then.

Banned

Jetpac;4951976

i got 3400 points

I got quite a lot,
friends got about another 8k
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions