Free Music download

Posted 16th Sep
Hello
Can anyone recommend me to download music for free on iPhone?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Do you have Amazon prime?
Also spotify let you download with adverts.
I was a ex member and I'm still listening to them with ads
You can download Youtube music as an MP3, Google is your friend.
Misslovely16/09/2019 12:53

Do you have Amazon prime? Also spotify let you download with adverts. I …Do you have Amazon prime? Also spotify let you download with adverts. I was a ex member and I'm still listening to them with ads

No I don’t
Bigfootpete16/09/2019 13:47

You can download Youtube music as an MP3, Google is your friend.

Thanks can we listen without internet too ?
Sure - once you have copied the track it saves it on your device, for you to use as you like.
Bigfootpete16/09/2019 14:20

Sure - once you have copied the track it saves it on your device, for you …Sure - once you have copied the track it saves it on your device, for you to use as you like.

Thanks
So I just need to google a song and just download..is it how it works?
No, Google YouTube to MP3 and then you copy the YouTube link into the website and it downloads the track for you.
Bigfootpete16/09/2019 15:19

No, Google YouTube to MP3 and then you copy the YouTube link into the …No, Google YouTube to MP3 and then you copy the YouTube link into the website and it downloads the track for you.

Thanks will try
Share a Spotify Family subscription with five of your friends or family and you can have Premium Spotify accounts each for only £2.50 per month.....

That's got to be easier than faffing around with youtube downloaders etc....
Bigfootpete16/09/2019 15:19

No, Google YouTube to MP3 and then you copy the YouTube link into the …No, Google YouTube to MP3 and then you copy the YouTube link into the website and it downloads the track for you.

Hi. Is this legal?
MadeDixonsCry16/09/2019 17:13

Hi. Is this legal?

*Shrugs* it's been around a long time, all it's doing is converting freely available music to MP3.
Bigfootpete16/09/2019 17:16

*Shrugs* it's been around a long time, all it's doing is converting freely …*Shrugs* it's been around a long time, all it's doing is converting freely available music to MP3.

It's not even legal to convert your own CDs into MP3.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants