1. NPower Deals
Groups

FREE NATIONAL TRUST MEMBERSHIP

Does anyone know about an offer from NPOWER, where if you switch your gas and electricity to them you get 4 free National Trust memberships.
    I Can`t find anything in writing about what appears to be a good incentive.

6 Comments

Crikey, what else do they need to give away to get customers.......
    Like their calling.....cold from me!:x

Never heard of them giving customers free membership they give NT money:

When you switch to National Trust Green Energy, npower will give the National Trust £15 to invest in low and zero carbon initiatives. npower will also contribute £15 for each year you remain a customer.

When you choose both electricity and gas, npower will increase the contribution to £30 when you switch and will contribute £20 for every year you remain a customer#.

Would never use Npower...did you not see watchdog? They rip customers off

IF YOU JOIN THE NEW ZELAND NATIONAL TRUST ON LINE IT COSTS JUST UNDER £19 FOR THE FAMILY AND YOU GET THE SAME AS THE BRITISH ONE..
    FREE ENTRY AND PARKING..:w00t:

I have voted cold - sorry - because it is not really free.
    personally I would not base my choice of energy supplier on their giving me free tickets.

mumofsix;2586439

IF YOU JOIN THE NEW ZELAND NATIONAL TRUST ON LINE IT COSTS JUST UNDER £19 … IF YOU JOIN THE NEW ZELAND NATIONAL TRUST ON LINE IT COSTS JUST UNDER £19 FOR THE FAMILY AND YOU GET THE SAME AS THE BRITISH ONE..FREE ENTRY AND PARKING..:w00t:

That's actually a top tip now I understand it, you should post that as a separate deal! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions