Free National Trust this weekend!

Banned 15 replies
Found 19th Mar 2010
Is anybody going to visit a National Trust place for free this weekend?

15 Comments

printed the vouchers from hear couple of weeks ago were going to souter lighthose near south shields hope the weasthers ok not a good forecast :x

Original Poster Banned

kareandy;8152982

printed the vouchers from hear couple of weeks ago were going to souter … printed the vouchers from hear couple of weeks ago were going to souter lighthose near south shields hope the weasthers ok not a good forecast :x

My fella and his friend are decorating the house tomorrow.

So I have been told to vacate the building, I might search one out.

I hope the weather is good too :thumbsup:

We have Knole House and a few others local, and I have family coming to visit this weekend - can you print a voucher for each person?

Also, my printer died lol so could I go to local library to do this?

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

libEL;8153048

We have Knole House and a few others local, and I have family coming to … We have Knole House and a few others local, and I have family coming to visit this weekend - can you print a voucher for each person?Also, my printer died lol so could I go to local library to do this?Thanks

I can't see why not.

Have a great time :thumbsup:

Thanks

Where will you be heading then? Knole is lovely, kids love the deers that roam around the grounds

Original Poster Banned

libEL;8153273

Thanks :)Where will you be heading then? Knole is lovely, kids love the … Thanks :)Where will you be heading then? Knole is lovely, kids love the deers that roam around the grounds

Not sure.

I might see if my step-mum and step-sister fancy a trip out with their dog.

Where is Knole?

we're going out somewhere in Kent too, still dithering over where, Rain is forecast. But then they're wrong half the time. Can you photocopy the vouchers? I read somewhere it's one per person & one for the car to get free parking.

Original Poster Banned

chalkysoil;8154027

we're going out somewhere in Kent too, still dithering over where, Rain … we're going out somewhere in Kent too, still dithering over where, Rain is forecast. But then they're wrong half the time. Can you photocopy the vouchers? I read somewhere it's one per person & one for the car to get free parking.

I think you have to have individual names on the vouchers.

no the vouchers are very bland ( not like kent big fiasco ones) There's a link on MSE to print themout without registering. I registered and printed four last week, today I printed another two and they are identical.

Original Poster Banned

Weather is rubbish today, so I might go shopping instead.

went to white cliffs of Dover car park witha picnic & flasks and watched the boats & the sea and loads of soaking wet walkers coming back to their cars. Didn't need the voucher - the man on the pay booth gave it back to me and said he was letting everyone in free anyway. Hopefully going somewhere posh tomorrow, weather due to improve apparently.

Original Poster Banned

chalkysoil;8160632

went to white cliffs of Dover car park witha picnic & flasks and watched … went to white cliffs of Dover car park witha picnic & flasks and watched the boats & the sea and loads of soaking wet walkers coming back to their cars. Didn't need the voucher - the man on the pay booth gave it back to me and said he was letting everyone in free anyway. Hopefully going somewhere posh tomorrow, weather due to improve apparently.

At least you got some fresh air.

I might use it tomorrow :thumbsup:

Drat i completely forgot about it - printed the voucher yesterday then somehow had forgotten by this morning. :-(

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;8161589

Drat i completely forgot about it - printed the voucher yesterday then … Drat i completely forgot about it - printed the voucher yesterday then somehow had forgotten by this morning. :-(

What are you like :roll:

Can you make use of it tomorrow x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57570
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions