Free Nectar Points For Purchasing Items Off eBay - 1 Point Per £1 Spent Up To A Value Of £2,000

Did you know you can earn nectar points when you shop on eBay?!

Simply follow the link for full details.

1 Point Per £1 Spent Up To A Value Of £2,000.

Only applies to 'Buy It Now' listings.

Perfect for those people that are buying off eBay anyway.

14 Comments

Original Poster

I understand there is no eBay talk allowed, however I belive this post to be unrelated to eBay and more of a 'freebie if you're buying anyway' offer. Enjoy!

QUIDCO is better deal for ebay.

Original Poster

Moelgilau;5708009

QUIDCO is better deal for ebay.

I've used Quidco with eBay for 3 months without getting a penny back?!

Joshua Klein;5708142

I've used Quidco with eBay for 3 months without getting a penny back?!

Clear your cache, cookies and private data (as per what it says on quidco) or better still, use a different web browser (I use the Opera browser specific for quidco.)

I spent £150 on an Acer Aspire One on Monday through quidco and the £1.37 is being tracked already (not much but as tesco says "every little helps!")

Original Poster

GlentoranMark;5708386

Clear your cache, cookies and private data (as per what it says on … Clear your cache, cookies and private data (as per what it says on quidco) or better still, use a different web browser (I use the Opera browser specific for quidco.)I spent £150 on an Acer Aspire One on Monday through quidco and the £1.37 is being tracked already (not much but as tesco says "every little helps!")

I'll be sure to give that ago :thumbsup:

hot from me,cheers

its not a freebie is it you have to pay

I think you only earn from Quidco from eBay if it is a Buy It Now auction which is why yours hasnt been tracked?
All mine are being tracked with no problems...............

Original Poster

jamespir;5710229

its not a freebie is it you have to pay

It is if you were going to buy something anyway :thumbsup:

I know many people that buy off eBay reguarly without using anything like nectar points, quidco or big crumbs!

Original Poster

tanzc69;5710277

I think you only earn from Quidco from eBay if it is a Buy It Now auction … I think you only earn from Quidco from eBay if it is a Buy It Now auction which is why yours hasnt been tracked?All mine are being tracked with no problems...............

Quidco does say 'for winning a eBay auction or Buy It Now item' so I guess I'll just try clearing my cache, cookies and private data.

You need to go through Quidco when you PAY for an item.
It doesn't matter/count if you go through Quidco and bid.

Sorry, voted cold...not really a freebie or a deal, it`s a bit like me posting a deal for Quidco at Play.Com or Nectar points at Amazon. :whistling:

Moved to Misc. We don't allow cashback rates/points when you spend money at a retailer as deals/freebies in their own right.

ebay never tracks through quidco for me so i always use it through nectar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
    4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions