Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free Nintendo Gold points On both physical and digital Nintendo Switch games, which can be used towards purchases on the Nintendo e-shop

Posted 15th Dec 2019
Thought it might be a good idea/time to repost this, especially for those buying Nintendo Switch consoles over Christmas
You can now earn My Nintendo Gold Points via both digital purchases made through Nintendo and on physical copies of games purchased anywhere. These points can be used towards purchases on the Nintendo e-shop
Gold Points are awarded based on 5% for digital purchases and for physical purchases 1% of the Nintendo e-shop price
Gold points are awarded automatically on e-shop purchases but there is a little more involvement in claiming the points for physical purchases. Walkthrough belowHow do I earn Gold Points if I purchase a physical game for Nintendo Switch?
Gold Points can be earned for the game card versions of Nintendo Switch games. However, unlike for digital purchases, Gold Points are not earned automatically for these.In order to receive the points, you need to register the game card on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch console within two years of the official release date of the game in your country. You can confirm the release date of a game by visiting its details page on Nintendo eShop.Instructions to register a game:
Insert the game card into the Nintendo Switch console.Highlight the game icon on the Nintendo Switch HOME menu.Press the + or – button to access the Options menu for that software.Highlight “My Nintendo Rewards Programme,” then select “Earn Points (game card version only).”Select the Nintendo Account you want to receive the Gold Points.
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Why’s this expired?
sammy_zammy15/12/2019 11:32

Why’s this expired?

Trying to repost but making it easier to understand and sharper/shorter
Smudger8615/12/2019 11:50

Trying to repost but making it easier to understand and sharper/shorter

Ah nice
Post a comment
@