Super Kirby Clash FREE (Nintendo Switch) @ Amazon

Posted 7th Apr
amazon.co.uk/dp/…7D/

As in the title, FREE NINTENDO SWITCH GAME! Super Kirby Clash Standard via a redemption code from Amazon. Enjoy 👌🏽
Community Updates
Super Kirby Clash is and always has been a 'free-to-start' game, downloadable from the eShop without any code needed. It makes its money from in-app purchases, which are very much *not* free.

nintendo.co.uk/Gam…tml
Deal editor
Thanks for posting, @heygee - as already mentioned this is a permanently free to download, free-to-start game that's also available on the Nintendo eShop

Great thing to share though, so thank you for that

To defeat bosses this wicked, it’ll take a whole team of Kirbys! In this free-to-start multiplayer* action game, you can choose from four unique Roles and join up to three other players to take down tough bosses. Puff up your power by crafting weapons and spending materials at the shop to receive even MORE weapons, not to mention armor and items. Pass a Joy-Con™ controller to a friend to play locally, and if you have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can even play online**! Are you a Sword Hero? Hammer Lord? Beam Mage? Or Doctor Healmore?! No matter what, each mighty role offers up a unique way to play. Story Quest lets players team-up locally* by sharing Joy-Con controllers, while Party Quest enables users to play together on one system, via local wireless, or online**. Plus, tapping compatible amiibo™ figures/accessories *** will earn you extra fragments to help craft new gear! Are you ready? For Kirby, the answer is always fight and flight.

Groups

Top comments
I posted this last night and it was slated for being free all the time, then it was removed.
Super Kirby Clash is and always has been a 'free-to-start' game, downloadable from the eShop without any code needed. It makes its money from in-app purchases, which are very much *not* free.

nintendo.co.uk/Gam…tml
Edited by: "Illusionary" 7th Apr
This is free anyway.... and direct from Nintendo
Isn’t this a free game anyway?
26 Comments
Link not working
Thanks , just got a copy for my son , amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
link in OP didn’t work, so just added the above .
SSGdeals07/04/2020 21:31

Link not working

Try the one abive
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 7th Apr
SSGdeals07/04/2020 21:31

Link not working

The OP missed one of the W’s out of “www.” If you add it in manually yourself it loads but I’ve just thought I can post the link it’ll be easier for you
ChelseaRae07/04/2020 21:39

The OP missed one of the W’s out of “www.” If you add it in manually yours …The OP missed one of the W’s out of “www.” If you add it in manually yourself it loads but I’ve just thought I can post the link it’ll be easier for you

Okay just seen someone already has

nintendo.co.uk/Gam…tml
Edited by: "Illusionary" 7th Apr
Thanks
Link edited, thanks for the heads-up! 🏽
I posted this last night and it was slated for being free all the time, then it was removed.
This is free anyway.... and direct from Nintendo
One for the grandson
Sorry didnt realise and something i wasnt aware of. Happy for admin to remove
manc8008/04/2020 10:03

Yes been free all along
simonenglish79108/04/2020 10:04

Sorry didnt realise and something i wasnt aware of. Happy for admin to …Sorry didnt realise and something i wasnt aware of. Happy for admin to remove

Why not remove it yourself
simonenglish79108/04/2020 10:04

Sorry didnt realise and something i wasnt aware of. Happy for admin to …Sorry didnt realise and something i wasnt aware of. Happy for admin to remove

You can delete yourself. The first thing it ask you to do in the description box when posting the deal is to explain in your own words why you think its a good deal.

Its really a reflective practise, you can see from there, it being free its not really a deal, its not discounted over what it normally is.

No hate, just the way site is designed to self manage by asking you to think about the posts you make.
Edited by: "groenleader" 8th Apr
cherylpeattie08/04/2020 10:03

I posted this last night and it was slated for being free all the time, …I posted this last night and it was slated for being free all the time, then it was removed.

Classic HUKD
Game is and always has been free.
I feel like Super Kirby Clash is a hotukdeals meme at this point
Why is this in the highlights?
Edited by: "LJames96" 8th Apr
Game has always been free lol for over a year it’s also a phone game
How did this make daily picks?
Thought this was a scalpers paradise ready to flog codes on gumtree
MrMaccieKFC08/04/2020 20:21

Thought this was a scalpers paradise ready to flog codes on gumtree …Thought this was a scalpers paradise ready to flog codes on gumtree

Your username has popped up on a few different post notifications and every time I’m reminded thatneither are open
Anyone else noticing a distinct decline in civility here on HUKD as the lockdown continues?

Not voting on heat but it would seem expedient that a site-wide understanding of FreeMium and Free should be established before vigilante law starts to see browse-by expiration become a daily event. YMMV
greelyi09/04/2020 03:28

Anyone else noticing a distinct decline in civility here on HUKD as the …Anyone else noticing a distinct decline in civility here on HUKD as the lockdown continues?Not voting on heat but it would seem expedient that a site-wide understanding of FreeMium and Free should be established before vigilante law starts to see browse-by expiration become a daily event. YMMV

Uh-oh, snowflake’s arrived!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions