Free Nokia 5800 apps?

Found 25th May 2009
Hi folks

Anyone know of anywhere I can get some worthwhile free apps for the 5800? Or any recommendations etc. Any type, games, novelty, youtube, whatever. All thoughts welcomed

14 Comments

you can get them from the Nokia website. THere isnt a lot on there tbh, ive got guitar and the popper one.

Original Poster

Yes, but I'm sure there's other sites which produce them?

Original Poster

Bluearmy01;5311075

http://www.getjar.com/http://www.ovi.com/services/

Cheers

Google 'IPMART' and you may find some interesting stuff.

My favourite free weather app is the free one you can get from the inbuilt downloader from Accuweather. There's a flashy image browser available from the Nokia beta labs called Imageflow (or similar) which may be of interest

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;5314893

My favourite free weather app is the free one you can get from the … My favourite free weather app is the free one you can get from the inbuilt downloader from Accuweather. There's a flashy image browser available from the Nokia beta labs called Imageflow (or similar) which may be of interestJohn

That was the first and only app I've downloaded so far, it's great

Where is the Accuweather app?
I've looked in Applications >> download but it doesn't show up ?

It's under Download->Applications->Widgets on my 5800

John

Get yourself some Flash Games also, truly amazing.... and as said above IPMA**

I've been on there for years, everything you could imagine etc....

maxmix

Johnmcl7;5326940

It's under Download->Applications->Widgets on my 5800John

I don't have download > applications > widgets.

From the main Menu I have to go into Applications to then get a download option. And in there, no widgets, I just have applications, graphics, tones and promo options :thinking:

Babbabooey;5330079

I don't have download applications widgets.From the main Menu I have to … I don't have download > applications > widgets.From the main Menu I have to go into Applications to then get a download option. And in there, no widgets, I just have applications, graphics, tones and promo options :thinking:

i didnt have that either, if you go into applications you can then go on options and 'refresh content' , worked for me :thumbsup:

foxxes;5333288

i didnt have that either, if you go into applications you can then go on … i didnt have that either, if you go into applications you can then go on options and 'refresh content' , worked for me :thumbsup:

Found it, thanks. Repped.
Post a comment
@
    Text